Ruckus Womens Short
Ratings & Reviews
Great fit for those of us with some hippage ;)
by Molly J.
So far the Ruckus short is my favorite women's MTB short from TLD. They fit way better than the Skyline. If you have a little more in the hip area, you will probably like the way these fit. They are a little higher in the waist, with some better tailoring in the hips for a comfortable fit and plenty of room for moving around on your bike. The fabric is great - heavier than the Skyline short and water resistant - so they are great on those cooler days and more confidence inspiring for when you descend. I don't really have any complaints about these shorts. Just wish that there were more colors.
WOMENS RUCKUS SHORTS
- New for 2017! Intermediate weight, durable trail short.
- Premium water resistant fabric also sheds mud and provides great abrasion resistance.
- Seams engineered to land on your body to eliminate discomfort and pressure points.
- Interior waist adjusters streamline the exterior waistband.
- Left hip zipper pocket, and right thigh zipper pocket both dawn custom TLD zipper pullers.