Ruckus Short Solid
Ratings & Reviews
Top of the line shorts
The new Ruckus is even better than the older Ruckus that I also own. Bigger cell phone pocket, stretchier and ripstop. These shorts are legit.
Feels like custom tailored kit without the designer prices
by Mr. Wilson
The fit works; no saddle snag, no pad gap, no button release on climbs. It's amazing they made a pocket to hold a plus size phone that does not interfere with pedaling. The liner is fantastic even on brutal epics. The stitching has proven to be bomber tough, much improved over the old model. For the cost this short is a tremendous value. One small nit-pic; on hot days the back waist band / pocket is a bit warm, I'd do away with the pocket and allow more ventilation there. Well done Troy Lee, well done!
- New durable four-way stretch fabric for 2017! Rip stop texture exterior, and soft hand interior provide peak performance and comfort.
- All mountain, all day, versatile MTB short with an inseam length of 13.5"
- Three zipper pockets and one open hand pocket for quick access. Field tested, and strategically placed right thigh pocket designed for your cell phone, and to eliminate movement.
- 9" thigh zipper-vents allow air in to keep you cool and dry
- Equip with ALL NEW breathable mesh AIR 2.0 LINER. Chamois pad features perforated foam, and moisture wicking top fabric
- WEIGHT (+/- 5g): 361 grams
Born and bred in rugged ride zones like the Rockies and the Alpes. Ruckus is made to work hard and play hard. The Ruckus short is desired by our customers and the media, often heralded as the ‘best fitting MTB short’ with a commanding list of features. The ¾ sleeve jersey is a standard of the Ruckus line and made for staying cool without sacrificing the coverage from hauling butt through the trees and hitting trail shrapnel. For 2017, this popular seller sees an increased length to the inner thigh zipper vent. We also made subtle changes to the inner finish of the short and improved construction so the durable short is made for even more abuse.