Schuberth Danica Patrick 1:2 Scale Replica Helmet
3095-0000 / $89.95
Danica fans! Now you can get your very own 1/2 size scale replica of the Schuberth SF1 helmet Danica Patrick is wearing in the NASCAR series.
Nascar’s® Danica Patrick is considered the most successful American open-wheel racing female racer in history, and was recently voted the most popular driver in the Nationwide series. She holds the highest finish for a woman (third place) in the Indianapolis 500 and is the only woman in the IndyCar Series to win a race. Danica Patrick has also known success outside of racing; being featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated, SHAPE, and ESPN the magazine; and managed guest appearance slots on Late Nite with Conan O’Brien and The Late Show with David Letterman. In the 2013 season, Patrick will drive the #10 GoDaddy.com Chevy for Stewart-Haas racing at the Sprint Cup Series.
The Schuberth SF1 Helmet has a history in Formula 1 and IndyCar being worn by such successful drivers as Michael Schumacher, Felipe Massa, Fernando Alonso, Nico Rosberg, Nick Heidfeld, and Townsend Bell. The replica is exactly one-half the size of the real helmet with graphics to scale. The helmet is a completely functioning replica helmet, with a working face shield and D-ring chin strap.
- For a limited time you can purchase the official Danica Patrick replica helmet
- The 1:2 scale helmet is an exact replica of the helmet Danica Patrick wears in the Nascar® series
- Based on her Schuberth SR1 helmet
- Exact scale graphics and working visor and chinstrap
- It is a perfect gift for Danica fans!
- This is not a full-size helmet, it is a 1/2 scale replica helmet for display only.
- Measures 4.75" tall