Where The Trail Ends Journal
3013-0001 / $97.00
"Where The Trail Ends, The Journal" is a true art piece, utilizing some of the best print and design techniques available. The same creative minds that brought the award winning "The Art of FLIGHT" book to life have teamed up on this unique project with the best in the mountain bike business. "Where The Trail Ends, The Journal" combines stunning photography with illustrations and stories from the road, providing incredible insight into the process of making this stunning lm. Each book will come in a hand dyed bag and will feature a couple of additional surprises... Only 3K will be produced.
- Orange linen cloth cover with 2 debossed metallic blue foil stamps.
- Smyth sewn hardback.
- 2 spot color metallic prints on linen endsheets.
- 100 pages of 80# Centura Matte Paper.
- 20 pages of 50# Eames Architecture Paper.
- 20 pages of 24# Classic Crest Grey Paper.
- 8/8 UV printing, 4 color + spot / matte / gloss / satin / metallic varnish.
- Unparalleled printing techniques.
- 8 page gatefold (Each book will contain 1 of 4 dierent gatefolds).
- Custom double disc sleeve.
- Includes Red Bull Media House 3-in-1: DVD, Blu Ray, and Digital Download.
- Hand dyed bag.
- 5 frames of 35MM lm.
- 1 of 3000 Editions, hand numbered.