TLD / Alpinestars BNS Pro Red/Blue
1243-1401 / $299.95
Troy has always been a big believer in neck protection and is excited to now offer the Troy Lee Designs Signature Bionic Neck Support. We really enjoyed working with Alpinestars, a company that we have always respected. The Troy Lee Designs Signature BNS is a technologically advanced neck support, developed and tested in all types of extreme riding conditions with the goal of providing the very best in performance and comfort.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact, including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to avoid hyper-flexion injuries.
- Size Adapter System (SAS) provides adjustable and versatile fitment in sizes XS-MD and LG-XL.
- All parts in contact with the body use a compressed EVA foam compound to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight. A main frame member runs over the shoulders and eliminates weak points in a critical part of the frame to ensure the most efficient load transfer. In addition the spine-free rear padding system minimizes risk of injury as well as offering excellent levels of comfort.
- The rear stabilizer was developed for PFR (Progressive Force Relief) to dissipate extreme energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders. Stabilizer pads are designed to transfer impact stress loads away from the spine.
- An innovative quick-release and auto-locking closure system provide rapid and efficient fitting/removal.
- Performs at extreme temperatures ranging from -4º F - 158º F using a special blend of long fibre carbon polymer material.
Tech Specific Features:
- Constructed from advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer optimized structural integrity and frame strength.
- Ultra lightweight at 1.53 lbs (698g).
- Durable pad printed graphics.
- CE Certified, Category II - 89/689/EEC Personal Protective Equipment.
- Magnetic Quick Release Locking System (QRLS).
- Rear stabilizer with Progressive Force Relief (PFR) isolates impact forces away from the spine.