Adventure Pant Black/Orange
0584-0736 / $101.40
The Adventure Gear is purpose built for the avid trail rider. With all the features of our SE line, plus pockets and reflective panels for safety, the Adventure Gear is the perfect addition to your gear bag.
- 1200 Denier Polyester knee and butt panels provide increased durability
- 600 Denier Polyester main panels for durability and light weight
- Large zippered front thigh vents and rear leg vents for hi-flow ventilation
- Double stitching in critical stress points for maximum seam strength
- Zippered thigh cargo pockets
- Velcro side cinch strap system for custom waist size adjustment
- Reflective logos on knee and thigh panels for night riding visibility/safety
- Genuine cowhide leather in the knee provides grip and heat protection
- Mesh lower leg panels for added comfort on long rides
- Sliding rear yoke stretch system allows the pant to stay in place
- YKK band zippers.
Zippers? Kinda cheap.
First; Let me say I really like these pants. However, I've worn them at least a dozen time and after my last ride, I've noticed the zipper on the cargo pocket is broken. I'm not sure why but, it stopped sealing up and stays open when I zip it. The overall quality of this pant is pretty adequate for enduro and dual sport riding. The venting works and they look great.Kevin Matejovsky