Air Helmet Delta Silver/Blue
0114-1908 / $330.00
- Size Chart
Advanced Protection and Performance
Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style.
The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast.
*CE version available in Europe only
*AU version available in Australia only
*US dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.Features:
- SNELL / DOT model 1400-1500 grams; CE only model 1100-1200 grams.
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top aluminum visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Vortex visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on.
- Stainless steel chin strap hardware for superior strength.
- Removable mouthpiece for color customization or damage replacement.
- Super soft helmet sock included.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® material.
- Removable cheek pads with various sizes available to custom fit different head shapes.
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh provides excellent airflow and comfort.
- New and improved EPS liner form to adapt to a wider range of head shapes.
- Pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones.
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts.
- Flexible vinyl nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Unique polyurethane chin bar liner has an energy absorbing EPS core.
- Breakaway nylon visor screw inserts to shear away during a crash to reduce visor snag and potential increased injury.
- Hi-flow intake vent provides increased airflow to your face.
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow.
- Integrated brow air intake vents provide superior ventilation.
- 5 rear exhaust vents help expel heat from inside the helmet.
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum.
*XS and 2XL sizes are dependent on cheek pad availability. Please call TLD to inquire.
SE3 / AIR Helmets
Helmet Size Hat Size CM Inches X-Small 6-5/8 to 6-3/4 53 to 54 20-7/8 to 20-1/4 Small 6-3/4 to 7 54 to 56 21-1/4 to 22 Medium 7 to 7-1/4 56 to 58 22 to 22-3/4 Large 7-1/4 to 7-1/2 58 to 60 22-3/4 to 23-5/8 X-Large 7-1/2 to 7-3/4 60 to 62 23-5/8 to 24-1/2 XX-Large 7-3/4 to 7-7/8 62 to 63 24-1/2 to 24-7/8
*Headliners and Cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size.
SE3 Cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.