TLD E-Gift Certificates can be purchased online for use to buy products at www.troyleedesigns.com or for products, custom jersey lettering and custom paint at our Corona, CA retail location, and for product at our Laguna Beach store location
Please note: TLD E-Gift Certificates are sold in USD only, not in CAD. They cannot be used for online purchases made in CAD or in Canadian retail stores. To redeem for online purchases the E-Gift Certificate recipient must have a valid physical shipping address in the United States.
Also note: in our attempts to combat online fraud, there will be a 24-hour waiting period from the time of purchase until the E-Gift Certificate code is emailed to the recipient while we verify the credit card information of the purchaser. The billing address must match the card information on file with the issuing bank. Purchases made over weekends will be confirmed the following Monday. Purchases made during holiday business closures will be confirmed the next open business day.
TLD Holiday closures:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July (and 5th)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Eve/Christmas
Redeeming an E-Gift Certificate online
- Shop online at www.troyleedesigns.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you’re ready to checkout, click “Proceed to Checkout” and proceed through our Secure Checkout.
- You may enter your E-Gift Certificate number on the Payment page in the “Apply a Gift Certificate” field and click “Apply.”
Redeeming an E-Gift Certificate at TLD Corona retail store location
- At the register, present the E-Gift Certificate code as you would any other form of payment. The amount you spend will be deducted from your E-Gift Certificate balance.
Rules and Regulations for E-Gift Certificates
- TLD E-Gift Certificates are only redeemable at www.troyleedesigns.com or at our Corona retail store located in California, USA. For online purchases the E-Gift Certificate recipient must have a valid shipping address in the United States.
- E-Gift Certificates are not redeemable on other retail websites or authorized TLD dealers.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate or E-Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate or E-Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your E-Gift Certificate does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with another valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your E-Gift Certificate is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance will be stored on your E-Gift Certificate for future use.
- E-Gift Certificates are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying E-Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with E-Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in the state of California.
Checking your Balance
- To check the balance remaining on your gift certificate, call our customer service center at (951) 371-5219 Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM PST