Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for energetic and qualified Independent Outside Sales Representatives to join our team in the following areas: Alaska, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, South Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia.
- Directly responsible for all sales activities and partner relationships within the territory by making on-site sales calls and interacting with our dealers.
- Implement the company’s sales and marketing plans, which will help meet TLD goals by expanding our customer base.
- Work within the TLD sales teams, to support our partner dealers, drive sales, and long-term account goals that are in line with the company vision and values.
- Work for one of the best known brands in the Bicycle & Moto industries.
- Work in an industry you are passionate about.
- Uncapped earning potential/you’re in control of your income.
- Flexible schedule/freedom to manage your time.
- Build relationships with others in the industry.
- Power to influence and help grow the TLD brand.
- Join a family of hard core riders.
- Career growth potential with TLD.
- Develop and increase sales revenues to meet or exceed assigned sales goal targets.
- Create account strategies; maintain regular dealer visits and perform administrative responsibilities to ensure the highest level of customer service satisfaction.
- Assist our dealers with organizational and sales skills.
- Keep current with new products, services and other industry related general information, such as competitive activity within the territory and industry.
- Reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- 2 or more years’ experience in retail or wholesale sales.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel.
- Strong communication skills to build relationships with our dealers.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
- A self-starter that consistently delivers results.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Passionate Bicycle or Moto enthusiast.
- Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle & Moto industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Full-time position
- Competitive compensation
- Employee discounts
- Great work life balance/set your own schedule
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of an amazing team!
Email resume to: [email protected].
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.