Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an Email Marketing Manager. The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing and coordinating email communication initiatives and ensuring plans and communications yield measurable results. This role provides support to the marketing and e-commerce team to develop campaigns, communicate content, uncover insights, and analyze metrics.
- Responsible for email communication planning and calendaring.
- Manage the implementation of email marketing and automated lifecycle messages.
- Assist in the development of digital communication strategies with a focus on integrated consumer experiences.
- Oversee customer ratings content and application, approving and publishing reviews.
- Follow and consider the customer journey from visit to purchase to review.
- Help define digital key performance indicators and manage analytics efforts.
- Working with the creative team to ensure that all emails adhere to branding guidelines and that templates meet the needs of email strategy.
- Conducting quality check tests to ensure that links, images, subject lines, mailings, and lists function properly.
- Help write copy and proofread emails for clarity, content, grammar, and spelling.
- A/B testing for optimal open, click and conversions rates.
- Monitoring deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox.
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans.
- Lead implementing reporting (weekly/monthly/campaign) and testing strategies with other data extraction, reporting, and analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics).
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing and email communication coordination.
- Able to maintain strong working relationships and work with various colleagues.
- Experience writing marketing communications with a focus on email.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously with energy and quality results.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms and the ability to discuss and demonstrate ROI.
- Identify target audience and segment existing email list helping revenue growth.
- Hands-on experience with ESPs such as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Bronto or similar email service providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop a definite plus.
- Understanding of E-commerce, demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Moto industries.
- Full-time position
- Completive salary & bonuses
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Training and development
- Career aopportunities
- An amazing place to work!
Email resume to: [email protected].
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.