Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an energetic and qualified Customer Service Representative to join our team. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, maintaining high customer satisfaction by acting as a liaison between the Sales team and B2B Customers, providing product/services information, resolving any emerging problems, and supporting both internal and external Sales Representatives with daily tasks, shipments of orders, returns and special handling requests.
- Manage daily customer service inquiries via phone, email, chat, and other media.
- Respond in a professional manner to customer inquiries, questions, and complaints.
- Facilitate warranty concerns including returns and replacement items.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Must have a positive and strong work ethic.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using appropriate methods/tools.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Generate sales leads.
- Go the extra mile when engaging with the customer.
- The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years of prior Customer Service work experience in the action sports, apparel, accessory, or related field preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of the team.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Strong phone contract handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Moto industries.
- Experience with NetSuite ERP.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career opportunities
- An amazing place to work!
Email resume to: [email protected].
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.