In this role you will be responsible for managing and updating website content, including product catalogs, news, videos, athlete profiles, product information, and banners. This position provides the opportunity to have a significant personal impact on E-Commerce and growth within TLD.
- Manage and update website content.
- Website product catalog upload, B2B/B2C training/maintenance, email marketing campaigns, and web analytics reporting.
- Liaison to web developer.
- Web related dealer monitoring and policy enforcement.
- Other Projects:
- Assist with various ad-hoc duties, reports and projects between multiple departments.
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to anticipate / see around corners, be attentive to details.
- Experience in E-commerce (B2B/B2C Website).
- Understanding/experience with html/css coding.
- Suite Commerce Advanced (SCA) web platform experience.
- Netsuite Accounting Software experience or other comparable ERP system.
- Knowledge or experience with action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
- Full-time position
- Employee discounts
- Great work/life balance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Training and development
- Career opportunities
- An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Email resume along with salary history to: email@example.com.