Troy Lee Designs GP Air Pant Features (2014)
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation.
- Velcro side cinch strap system allows for up to 2” expansion of waist.
- Oversized 13” cowhide leather on the knee for maximum durability, added grip and heat protection.
- Velcro / snap button front and YKK brand zipper for increased closure security.
- Mesh ventilated front paneling for added airflow.
- Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place.
- 2-way spandex in the knee, calf, and crotch provide added flexibility and accommodate protection.
- Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement.
See more at:
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH