Troy Lee Designs GP Air Pant Features (2014)
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation.
- Velcro side cinch strap system allows for up to 2” expansion of waist.
- Oversized 13” cowhide leather on the knee for maximum durability, added grip and heat protection.
- Velcro / snap button front and YKK brand zipper for increased closure security.
- Mesh ventilated front paneling for added airflow.
- Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place.
- 2-way spandex in the knee, calf, and crotch provide added flexibility and accommodate protection.
- Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement.
See more at:
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA