Troy Lee Designs GP Air Pant Features (2014)
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation.
- Velcro side cinch strap system allows for up to 2” expansion of waist.
- Oversized 13” cowhide leather on the knee for maximum durability, added grip and heat protection.
- Velcro / snap button front and YKK brand zipper for increased closure security.
- Mesh ventilated front paneling for added airflow.
- Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place.
- 2-way spandex in the knee, calf, and crotch provide added flexibility and accommodate protection.
- Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement.
See more at:
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI