Troy Lee Designs GP Air Jersey Features (2014)
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Large-holed mesh fiber polyester material provide lightweight fit with maximum ventilation.
- Ribbed stretch v-neck collar for comfort.
- Tapered and angled cuff design provides greater roost protection and less material bunching.
- Gel print on tail keeps jersey in place.
- 9 panel construction race fit.
See more at: www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/jerseys/gp-air-jersey
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH