Troy Lee Designs GP Air Jersey Features (2014)
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Large-holed mesh fiber polyester material provide lightweight fit with maximum ventilation.
- Ribbed stretch v-neck collar for comfort.
- Tapered and angled cuff design provides greater roost protection and less material bunching.
- Gel print on tail keeps jersey in place.
- 9 panel construction race fit.
See more at: www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/jerseys/gp-air-jersey
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB