This Is Peaty: Season 2 - Episode 8
It's been a jam packed year full of laughs and good times with Peaty and co, but unfortunately this season has come to an end.
With the up-coming release of Steve Peat's life story 'Won't Back Down', produced by Clay Porter and John Lawlor. We take a look into what went into making the masterpiece...
Just as the alcohol had left the system from the Sheffield World Premiere, it was time to hop on a plane one last time this year and head to Santa Cruz, California, for the USA premiere and a chilled week.
We can't thank you enough for tuning in each month and all the comments and stoke we receive from you all each month, it's truly what keeps us going!
This isn't the end of the road for Peaty and co by any means though... Season 3 is being brainstormed as we speak, so look out for more on that early 2014!
Merry Xmas and see you all next season!
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA