RockShox PIKE: Charger Damper Featuring Curtis Keene
October 03, 2013
There's no place for sensitivity here on the mountain.
It's an environment of extremes. Unforgiving and brutal.
But we see strength where others see weakness.
The new generation PIKE combines the Rapid Recovery
system with a sealed bladder damper to improve small
bump sensitivity. Which reduces fatigue while allowing
your tire to track the slightest nuance of the trail,
improving traction. It's a thing of beauty. Taming the
mountain through sensitivity. We wouldn't blame you,
if what you could do with it, brought a tear, to your eye.
Published by: RockShox
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA