RockShox PIKE: Charger Damper Featuring Curtis Keene
October 03, 2013
There's no place for sensitivity here on the mountain.
It's an environment of extremes. Unforgiving and brutal.
But we see strength where others see weakness.
The new generation PIKE combines the Rapid Recovery
system with a sealed bladder damper to improve small
bump sensitivity. Which reduces fatigue while allowing
your tire to track the slightest nuance of the trail,
improving traction. It's a thing of beauty. Taming the
mountain through sensitivity. We wouldn't blame you,
if what you could do with it, brought a tear, to your eye.
Published by: RockShox
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX