RockShox PIKE: Charger Damper Featuring Curtis Keene
October 03, 2013
There's no place for sensitivity here on the mountain.
It's an environment of extremes. Unforgiving and brutal.
But we see strength where others see weakness.
The new generation PIKE combines the Rapid Recovery
system with a sealed bladder damper to improve small
bump sensitivity. Which reduces fatigue while allowing
your tire to track the slightest nuance of the trail,
improving traction. It's a thing of beauty. Taming the
mountain through sensitivity. We wouldn't blame you,
if what you could do with it, brought a tear, to your eye.
Published by: RockShox
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Price Secures Desert Tri-Series Clean-Sweep | Off-Road - Port Hedland, Australia
- 22.08.2014 : Northern Notes: Canada Wins - Facciotti Goes to Utah | Motocross - Ontario, Canada
- 22.08.2014 : Cam Zink's Backflip Sets Guinness World Record | MTB Freeride - Mammoth Lakes, CA