RockShox PIKE: Charger Damper Featuring Curtis Keene
October 03, 2013
There's no place for sensitivity here on the mountain.
It's an environment of extremes. Unforgiving and brutal.
But we see strength where others see weakness.
The new generation PIKE combines the Rapid Recovery
system with a sealed bladder damper to improve small
bump sensitivity. Which reduces fatigue while allowing
your tire to track the slightest nuance of the trail,
improving traction. It's a thing of beauty. Taming the
mountain through sensitivity. We wouldn't blame you,
if what you could do with it, brought a tear, to your eye.
Published by: RockShox
- 30.07.2014 : Chris Holder Ready To Race Bydgoszcz | Speedway - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 29.07.2014 : Sam Willoughby Wins 2014 BMX World Cup Championships | BMX - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 29.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top As Tri-Series Continues | Off Road - Carnarvon, Australia
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI