- Troy Lee Designs Kicks Off Summer at Hangtown Motocrosss Classic
http://bit.ly/1...Troy Lee Designs Kicks Off Summer at Hangtown Motocrosss Classic
- *MUSCLE MILK MONDAY*
TLD's Honda / Muscle Milk WMX rider, Sayaka Kaneshiro, f...*MUSCLE MILK MONDAY*
TLD's Honda / Muscle Milk WMX rider, Sayaka Kaneshiro, finished on the podium in 2nd place this weekend at Hangtown MX!
Post a congratulatory message to Sayaka in the comments below for your chance to win some TLD Honda Muscle Milk Team swag!
We will pick 3 winners and announce them in the comments tomorrow morning!
- TLD amateur Logan Best had a phenomenal time at Unadilla a couple weekends ago,...TLD amateur Logan Best had a phenomenal time at Unadilla a couple weekends ago, coming home with some serious hardware - Three 1st place and one 2nd place! Great job!
Photos of Troy Lee Designs
Thanks to TLD for all the help! @[100003193998984:2048:Logan Best] with 3 1st places and 1 2nd from Unadilla this weekend.
- Great job by TLD's Husqvarna Motorcycles USA rider Cory Graffunder for taking ho...Great job by TLD's Husqvarna Motorcycles USA rider Cory Graffunder for taking home a 5th place finish at X Games Barcelona in Enduro X!
- TLD's Redline Bicycles BMX Team athlete Alise Post claimed her 3rd straight Elit...TLD's Redline Bicycles BMX Team athlete Alise Post claimed her 3rd straight Elite Supercross National Title after dominating the women's class on Saturday at Chula Vista BMX!
- Take a few minutes to check out our 2013 Summer/Fall Bicycle Collection video fe...Take a few minutes to check out our 2013 Summer/Fall Bicycle Collection video featuring a behind the scenes look at our photo shoot with our elite athletes Aaron Gwin, Brendan Fairclough and Curtis Keene!
2013 Summer / Fall Bicycle Collection
It's not about computers. It's not about art school. My art and the art of the people here, is a direct reflection of the culture we immerse ourselves in every day.
- TLD's Malcolm Stewart and Seven MX's James Stewart got together at Hangtown MX b...TLD's Malcolm Stewart and Seven MX's James Stewart got together at Hangtown MX before the race to give GoPro an entertaining guided tour of the course!
GoPro: James and Malcolm Stewart's 2013 Hangtown MX Course Preview
Shot 100% on the HERO3® camera from http://GoPro.com/. Ride along with James and Malcom Stewart as they give us a guided tour of the Hangtown MX course!
- Post a photo of yourself wearing TLD gear on our wall. We will feature a differe...Post a photo of yourself wearing TLD gear on our wall. We will feature a different photo each week. This week's photo is from Jason Craven.
Photos of Troy Lee Designs
- Check out Vital MTB's exclusive look at TLD's top athletes showing off all our n...Check out Vital MTB's exclusive look at TLD's top athletes showing off all our new 2013 Summer/Fall Gear lineup! Our own Aaron Gwin, Brendan Fairclough, Curtis Keene, Cam Zink and Brandon Semenuk all got together to take some of these killer shots for us.
Check them out now, and head to
to see out BRAND NEW bike catalog!!
35 Photos of the Pros Shredding in the 2013 Summer/Fall Troy Lee Designs Lineup
BOOM! Troy Lee Designs just dropped their Summer/Fall collection, and they gave us a boat load of awesome photos to show off the new gear, like this one of Fairclough getting rowdy in the 2013 GP Kit.
- Take a ride with TLD's Shane McElrath during the 450 Pro Sport race at Hangtown...Take a ride with TLD's Shane McElrath during the 450 Pro Sport race at Hangtown Amateur Day thanks to Vurb Moto's GoPro! The battery died during the race, but Shane went on to take the win!!
2013 Hangtown Am. GoPro: Shane McElrath - vurbmoto
Troy Lee Designs rider Shane McElrath wore the vurbmoto for the 450 Pro Sport race during Hangtown Amateur Day.
It's not about computers. It's not about art school. My art and the art of the people here, is a direct reflection of the culture we immerse ourselves in every day. A cultural landscape of inspiration, sincerity and authenticity. It's about doing things your own way. Life is short and you need to live it to its fullest. It's all about leaving a mark. You need to leave something behind. Something special. Something you believe in.Views: 779
The Ruckus line is TLD's all-mountain jack of all trades. Ruckus has a functional ride fit as well as storage, adaptability and protection for descending rocky drops or going for an all-day adventure ride. There is literally nothing this gear can't do.Views: 52
The Skyline short and jersey are the affordable gear with the expensive gear feel. Built for track, trail or whatever lies between, the Skyline products are versatile, athletic and comfortable. Snap in the TLD liner short for longer XC days or just pull them over some TLD protection shorts for bombing downhill or spinning laps at the BMX track.Views: 45
Designed with the grittiest XC riders in mind, the Ace line is built for performance. The lightweight, moisture-wicking material feels tailored to your body and features all the technical components you need to get to the top of the climb first. Whether you prefer grinding out long rides, sprinting events or cruising easy trails the Ace line is the premium gear that works as hard as you do.Views: 47
The new 2014 line of Troy Lee Designs SE Pro Gear will debut at Hangtown MX on May 18, 2013! Order yours at: http://www.troyleedesigns.comViews: 3954
In 2012, Troy Lee teamed up with the folks at Fender in true rock n' roll fashion... This short highlight reel shows some great moments at supercross with Emblem3 and many more... Read more about this partnership at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/news/troy-lee-designs-welcomes-fender-partnershipViews: 492