- The guys over at RACER Magazine wrote a great article about TLD's Helio Castrone...The guys over at RACER Magazine wrote a great article about TLD's Helio Castroneves and his impressive IndyCar Series career!
IndyCar 2014 Review: P2 - Helio Castroneves
David Malsher says… “The weird thing about Helio,” said Will Power two thirds of the way through the season, “is that he’s faster now than when I joined the team . He’s like Dario – still quick even at 40, or whatever he is. Dario was still getting poles last season and probably had another year or.…
- Brendan Fairclough showin' off the 2015 #TLDsprint gear that will be launching i...Brendan Fairclough showin' off the 2015 #TLDsprint gear that will be launching in Feburary! #TLDbike
Shooting for our new @sony #actioncam edit in #SoCal, Repping the new #2015 @troyleedesigns #sprint gear. Coming out February #2015. #scott2luvit #monsterenergy #triggerhappy #godsavethequeen | 📷 @the4color |
- Mxp Mag chats with Troy Lee Designs Canada's Colton Facciotti and gets his thoug...Mxp Mag chats with Troy Lee Designs Canada's Colton Facciotti and gets his thoughts on the holidays!
'Tis the season! @[220346058058458:274:Mxp Mag] caught up with the 2014 MX1 Champion and new dad, TLD Canada's @[123930071010815:274:Colton Facciotti], to get his thoughts on the holiday season. Read more >>> bit.ly/1w32LNj
- 2015 AMA Pro Flat Track Champion, TLD's Jared Mees Racing Skypes into the latest...2015 AMA Pro Flat Track Champion, TLD's Jared Mees Racing Skypes into the latest episode of Greg's Garage and talks about his experience racing the Superprestigio in Spain, and ALMOST winning, but still landing a solid 2nd place overall!
Greg's Garage: The News! Ep #42 - Seg 1
Episode #42 - The News! In the news this week, Supercross star James Stewart is suspended from competition says the FIM. Find out what number Seven had to say. Superprestigio…
- TLD's Brendan Fairclough teams up with Stevie Smith in the latest 'Trigger Happy...TLD's Brendan Fairclough teams up with Stevie Smith in the latest 'Trigger Happy' from Sony - Action Cam to get some rads shots throughout the whole trail! And yes, you're getting a sneak peek at the 2015 #TLDbike line in this edit! Brendog is sporting the upcoming #TLDsprint kit!
Watch it now >>> bit.ly/1sLUZwU
- "This is a Mountain Bike video, and how I think it should be when I want to go r..."This is a Mountain Bike video, and how I think it should be when I want to go riding. A bike, some great gear, and a mountain. Nothing more, nothing less. This is how I've always pictured it, and how I will continue to picture it. No flavour of the month." - Lars Sternberg
Watch now >>>
- The TLD SE3 helmet is the culmination of countless hours of testing at the track...The TLD SE3 helmet is the culmination of countless hours of testing at the track and feedback from the fastest athletes on two wheels. Superior comfort, safety and fit combine with the striking style that TLD is known for to provide head protection unlike any other.
- TLD's Amanda Cordell has a different idea of a lunch date than others. For her,...TLD's Amanda Cordell has a different idea of a lunch date than others. For her, the perfect lunch date is shredding the trails with her bike!
Girl's Lunch Date - Amanda Cordell
Amanda Cordell has a hard time keeping lunch dates, but thats ok because this girl can shred!
- Mxp Mag caught up with Troy Lee Designs Canada backed amateur Hayden Wolff to fi...Mxp Mag caught up with Troy Lee Designs Canada backed amateur Hayden Wolff to find out more about the 2x Team Green rider of the year!
Read more >>> bit.ly/1w06hb2
- Congrats to TLD's Troy Brosnan for the win at this past weekend's Australian Nat...Congrats to TLD's Troy Brosnan for the win at this past weekend's Australian National Downhill Series round 1! See more great photos from Pinkbike.
Australian National Downhill Series: Round 1 - You Yangs - Pinkbike
The You Yangs host the first round of the Aussie National Series, and puts riders to the test with unavoidable heat and loose conditions.
Check out the action from Red Bull A Day in the Dirt 17 Motocross Grand Prix held over Thanksgiving Weekend at Glen Helen Raceway, and some thoughts from Troy Lee.Views: 7696
The D2 is the benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship winning riders than any other. Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. This year’s D2 features all new designs with the same protection and comfort features that made it so popular. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d2-compositeViews: 1251
After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to introduce our latest creation - the A1 helmet. Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want. With our new A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs are proud to introduce our resounding return into the aggressive all-mountain half shell category. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/a1-helmetsViews: 658
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you? See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-carbon http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-compositeViews: 2770
The Most Technically Advanced Helmet As the premier motorsports helmet in our line-up, the SE3 represents advancements of key, racer inspired features that make Troy Lee Designs helmets the benchmark with professional level off-road riders. The SE3 helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for every rider and condition. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/se3-helmetsViews: 1005
Advanced Protection and Performance Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style. The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/air-helmetsViews: 1050