- We received this new MTB edit from Fabian, showing off his skills as he shreds B...We received this new MTB edit from Fabian, showing off his skills as he shreds Bikepark Winterberg!
Fabian Hesse - One Day Bikepark Winterberg
One day of filming at Bikepark Winterberg.
- Check out the Vital MTB review on the TLD Women's Skyline short and jersey!Check out the Vital MTB review on the TLD Women's Skyline short and jersey!
Troy Lee Designs Women's Skyline Jersey
These designs are based on the “no flowers, no butterflies, just bold, aggressive styling” ideal of the company. With color options from wild turquoise and lime to mild black and grey, there is something for everyone to hit the trails in.
- TLD's Casey Currie will compete in this weekend's Lucas Oil Challenge Cup at Lak...TLD's Casey Currie will compete in this weekend's Lucas Oil Challenge Cup at Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park! He looks ready to go!
Lucas Oil Challenge Cup 2014 - Casey Currie
Casey Currie is ready to fly this weekend when the world's top drivers go wheel to wheel at the Lucas Oil Challenge Cup 2014 - http://a.mavtv.com/2t
- TLD Costa Rican dealer PuroMTB put on the Enduro MTB Series Niner Lapierre #2 at...TLD Costa Rican dealer PuroMTB put on the Enduro MTB Series Niner Lapierre #2 at La Angelina - Mountain Bike Park! Check out the event recap!
Pura Vida Enduro Series Niner Lapierre #2 La Angelina Bike Park
Pura Vida Enduro Series Niner Lapierre #2 La Angelina Bike Park
- Nice sequence shot of TLD's Brendan Fairclough hitting the last line he and the...Nice sequence shot of TLD's Brendan Fairclough hitting the last line he and the crew built at Red Bull Rampage! Lookin' good in that Gray/Yellow SE gear!
Some of the stuff from #Rampage you never get to see on TV!! This is the last hit that we built last thing, day before finals. First time i hit it was the morning of the finals so no time to change it if it was wrong. This is why its so important to have a strong dig crew that you can trust at this place. Could not have ridden with out them. Cheers Boys!!
- TLD's Derek Drake flying high at Monster Energy Cup where he went on to take 5th...TLD's Derek Drake flying high at Monster Energy Cup where he went on to take 5th overall in Superminis!
Lucas Legion rider Derek Drake with 5th place overall at @[11768835826:274:Monster Energy] Cup! (Photo: Orange Brigade)
- Here is the latest edit from the van Steenbergen bros! Check out Tom van Steenbe...Here is the latest edit from the van Steenbergen bros! Check out Tom van Steenbergen and Bas van Steenbergen, two unique athletes bound by style, skill, work ethic, and blood!
Thicker Than Water with Bas and Tom van Steenbergen
Take a look at the definition of style in the latest Deity edit “Thicker Than Water”!
- It has not rained much in California, but while we are hoping, we are catching a...It has not rained much in California, but while we are hoping, we are catching a ride with Curtis Keene in Santa Monica mountains. #SunsoutGunsout #tldbike #a1helmet
- A couple shots of our Supermini rippers Carson Mumford, who finished 4th overall...A couple shots of our Supermini rippers Carson Mumford, who finished 4th overall, and Hannah Hodges, who finished 10th overall at Monster Energy Cup!
- The finale of 'On Track - Behind The Racing With Curtis Keene' is here! Check hi...The finale of 'On Track - Behind The Racing With Curtis Keene' is here! Check him out at the final round of the Enduro World Series where he took 12th overall!
On Track - Behind the Racing with Curtis Keene Ep 10
Last season, Curtis finished 12th overall in the series and his goal this year was to improve on that ranking. But a stacked racing field and a worldwide schedule has taken its toll, not only on Curtis but on all the racers in the series.
The D2 is the benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship winning riders than any other. Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. This year’s D2 features all new designs with the same protection and comfort features that made it so popular. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d2-compositeViews: 592
After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to introduce our latest creation - the A1 helmet. Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want. With our new A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs are proud to introduce our resounding return into the aggressive all-mountain half shell category. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/a1-helmetsViews: 241
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you? See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-carbon http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-compositeViews: 1387
The Most Technically Advanced Helmet As the premier motorsports helmet in our line-up, the SE3 represents advancements of key, racer inspired features that make Troy Lee Designs helmets the benchmark with professional level off-road riders. The SE3 helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for every rider and condition. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/se3-helmetsViews: 469
Advanced Protection and Performance Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style. The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/air-helmetsViews: 561
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM's Jessy Nelson will be competing at Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona, CA, on October 4, 2014.Views: 26403