- Great new edit from our friends at SRAM! Watching this makes us wish we could hi...Great new edit from our friends at SRAM! Watching this makes us wish we could hit the trails in New Zealand!
Always Summer Somewhere - New Zealand
We always dream about journeys to places like this, but for most mortals these reveries rarely become a reality. When it was decided that a group of us would spend seven days on the roads and trails of New Zealand’s South Island, hovering largely aro
- Nice review of the TLD GP Air racewear from MotoOnline.com.au! Find out all the...Nice review of the TLD GP Air racewear from MotoOnline.com.au! Find out all the great features of the gear and our XC glove at the link below!
Reviewed: 2015 Troy Lee Designs GP Air Racewear - MotoOnline.com.au
MotoOnline tests the 2015 Troy Lee Designs GP Air Racewear.
- Ride along through the streets of Taxco, Mexico with TLD's Mitch Ropelato during...Ride along through the streets of Taxco, Mexico with TLD's Mitch Ropelato during the 2014 Taxco Urban DH!
Mitch Ropelato - 29er vs Streets of Mexico
Mitch Ropelato's full run through the streets of Taxco, Mexico on his 29er Enduro.
- Rad shot of TLD's Lorena Garal #75 at Whistler Mountain Bike Park riding the A L...Rad shot of TLD's Lorena Garal #75 at Whistler Mountain Bike Park riding the A Line track while racing the last PhatWednesday of the season!
- Stay in school kids! 18 year old Walker Shaw showing you that you can still be a...Stay in school kids! 18 year old Walker Shaw showing you that you can still be a bicycle badass and train your brain, winning the Collegiate National Champs in DH, Slalom AND the overall title.
See more epic photos courtesy from Jay Schultz via Pinkbike >>>
- TLD's Darryn Durham will be competing at Supercross Africa this weekend! He chec...TLD's Darryn Durham will be competing at Supercross Africa this weekend! He checked in with LW Mag for an exclusive interview about the event!
Read more >>> bit.ly/10CKeQF
[Photo: Eric Palmer]
- TLD / Lusty Industries and Distributors off-road rider Toby Price Motorex KTM Of...TLD / Lusty Industries and Distributors off-road rider Toby Price Motorex KTM Off-Road hits the sand in this new edit!
On The Fly - 350SXF & FC450
KTM's Toby Price and Husqvarna's Todd Waters are in-sync and on-the-gas in this sand-blasting moto-mash-up!
- TLD's Kyle LeDuc had an awesome 2014 season! He was victorious in this past week...TLD's Kyle LeDuc had an awesome 2014 season! He was victorious in this past weekend's Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series #ChallengeCup Pro4 class on both days, and he took the overall Pro4 series championship! In addition, he won final round of the TORC: The Off Road Championship Series at Crandon! Check out some photos of the champ in LOORRS Challenge Cup album!
2014 LOORRS Challenge Cup Photos
- Our boy Mitch Ropelato lookin' good at last weekend's Taxco Urban Downhill rocki...Our boy Mitch Ropelato lookin' good at last weekend's Taxco Urban Downhill rocking the 2015 SE Checker Blue kit!
That's a wrap for Taxco Urban Race what a wild weekend so pumped @_goldman is walking and talking! Thanks @monsterenergymx for the hospitality! Cheers to @davetrumporephoto for the
- Win Curtis Keene's one-off Troy Lee Designs jersey from the final round of the 2...Win Curtis Keene's one-off Troy Lee Designs jersey from the final round of the 2014 Enduro World Series!
Who wants to win this 1 off TLD jersey of mine from Finale Ligure? All you gotta do is like -@[129906864315:274:Troy Lee Designs] / like the photo/ than share it. I'll pick a winner later in the week. #doit — with Océane Delplancq.
The D2 is the benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship winning riders than any other. Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. This year’s D2 features all new designs with the same protection and comfort features that made it so popular. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d2-compositeViews: 705
After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to introduce our latest creation - the A1 helmet. Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want. With our new A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs are proud to introduce our resounding return into the aggressive all-mountain half shell category. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/a1-helmetsViews: 276
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you? See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-carbon http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-compositeViews: 1531
The Most Technically Advanced Helmet As the premier motorsports helmet in our line-up, the SE3 represents advancements of key, racer inspired features that make Troy Lee Designs helmets the benchmark with professional level off-road riders. The SE3 helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for every rider and condition. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/se3-helmetsViews: 521
Advanced Protection and Performance Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style. The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/air-helmetsViews: 609
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM's Jessy Nelson will be competing at Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona, CA, on October 4, 2014.Views: 26526