- Thanks TransWorld Motocross for the Washougal Motocross Park LLC shoutout! Altho...Thanks TransWorld Motocross for the Washougal Motocross Park LLC shoutout! Although we didn't have special graphics on our bikes this year, the #TeamTLD guys debuted the new #SEgear and #GPgear, and our videographer got some great footage! Check it out!
Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/Honda | 2014 Washougal MX - TWMX
See the Troy Lee Designs/Lucas Oil/Honda team of Cole Seely, Jessy Nelson, and Shane McElrath in action at the 2014 Washougal MX, in Washougal, Washington.
- That's a fact...this is happening..Our NEW Limited Edition Aaron Gwin Signature...That's a fact...this is happening..Our NEW Limited Edition Aaron Gwin Signature Sprint Kit will be available for sale on Monday! Check out this Mtbr.com feature to find out more!
Troy Lee Designs Releases the Aaron Gwin Edition of their Sprint Line
Troy Lee releases a Gwin special edition version of their Sprint line of gravity clothing. They continue to lead the way with great designs, features and reasonable prices.
- Check out some photos and video of TLD sponsor Fasthouse's racer Sean Collier at...Check out some photos and video of TLD sponsor Fasthouse's racer Sean Collier at Washougal Motocross Park LLC in this featured story from TransWorld Motocross!
Sean Collier & Fasthouse - Transworld Motocross
Sean Collier and Fasthouse have teamed up to take on select stops of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship and have suprised many with the results..
- As promised, here is a sweet little edit showing you the complete #TLDpaint proc...As promised, here is a sweet little edit showing you the complete #TLDpaint process of painting @scottdixon9's beautiful new one-off helmet! #custompaint #TLD #TroyLeeDesigns #PaintDepartment
- Dirt Magazine just released their picks for the best mountain bike helmets of 20...Dirt Magazine just released their picks for the best mountain bike helmets of 2014, and although they are "in no particular order", the Troy Lee Designs #A1Helmet is first in line...just saying. Gotta love the quality and style of this lid!
1. Troy Lee Designs A1 | The 11 best mountain bike helmets of 2014 | Page 2 of 12 | Dirt
If you're after a new trail lid then you need look no further than our pick of the very best mountain bike helmets of 2014.
- Ever wanted to know the secret behind mounting a GoPro to your lid? The #TeamTLD...Ever wanted to know the secret behind mounting a GoPro to your lid? The #TeamTLD crew cuts away material from the back portion of the top vent, creating a flat spot for the camera mount to stick to. #NowYouKnow
- Check out some exclusive first ride footage from out in Livigno during a test se...Check out some exclusive first ride footage from out in Livigno during a test session with the full Santa Cruz team in this month's episode of This Is Peaty! Steve Peat
This Is Peaty: Season 3 - Episode 4
Lenzerheide is a new World Cup Round for 2015 and for years to come apparently... Being a part of the track development is a new and exciting venture for Peaty, but does he feel the pressure to come through and provide the riders fans alike with a memorable course?
- Watch #TeamTLD's Cole Seely during moto 2 at Washougal Motocross Park LLC! Cole...Watch #TeamTLD's Cole Seely during moto 2 at Washougal Motocross Park LLC! Cole manages to avoid the eager bystander at 0:40 and went 9-9 for 9th overall!
GoPro HD: Cole Seely Lap 1 Moto 2 - Washougal MX
Watch Cole Seely during Lap 1 of Moto 2 at the ninth round of the 2014 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship.
- Troy Brosnan is out to #ProveCantWrong in his latest edit with RockShox! Check o...Troy Brosnan is out to #ProveCantWrong in his latest edit with RockShox! Check out the great footage they captured during Troy's time off between races!
Troy Brosnan - Fun Can't Make You Faster
Troy Brosnan walked away from the last round of the UCI World Cup Downhill as the new Overall leader going into the recent month long break. He has spent that last month having nothing but fun on his bike.
- Check out some cool footage from amateur athlete Ryan Roberts hitting the trail...Check out some cool footage from amateur athlete Ryan Roberts hitting the trail during stage 1 of the Northstar Endruo in Northern California!
Northstar Enduro Stage 1 - Ryan Roberts
TLD SE gear has spent many years being developed and perfected into the superior line it is today, with a heavy focus on three key features: performance, function and durability. The combination of both perforated and heavy grade polyester, stretch material, and top grade leather, make this the perfect line of gear for everything from adventure to enduro riding. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/jerseys/se-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/pants-shorts/se-race-pantViews: 44
Designed with comfort and minimal weight in mind, the GP Gear also offers the durability that TLD is known for. Breathable and flexible material allows a custom, comfortable fit for any rider. The versatility of the line makes it the perfect choice for all types of riding and racing conditions. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/jerseys/gp-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/pants-shorts/gp-race-pantViews: 29
The Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals stopped in Washougal, Washington last Saturday for what is unequivocally the most scenic venue on the series. With a backdrop of majestic fir trees, mountains and the Washougal River, the world's fastest racers went head-to-head for points and cash. The Troy Lee Designs riders, who were debuting brand new 2015 SE and GP gear, rode waves of good and bad throughout the day but came out with top ten finishes when it was all said and done. The TLD / MAVTV / Honda team's sole 450 rider, Malcolm Stewart, is still sidelined recuperating from a dehydration issue. That means that for the second week in a row, the 250cc riders would be representing Troy Lee Designs. In the opening moto, Cole Seely was sitting inside the top ten, poised to make a run at the leaders. As Seely dropped down the big hill and entered a tricky left-hand turn, he lost his front end and lost a big group of riders. The setback didn't discourage Cole though and he logged top-five lap times to move his way back into ninth at the end, despite tipping over once again. Jessy Nelson started the moto just outside the top ten and rode a steady, consistent race that put him in eleventh at the end of the moto. Shane McElrath was great off the line all day and rode inside the top ten early only to lose the pace as the race wore on. After returning from injury last weekend, Shane is still playing catch-up with his fitness and race craft. Shane drifted to fifteenth by the end of moto one. The second moto blasted off and Seely crossed the finish line in twelfth spot. Once again, unfortunately, Cole hit the deck and let a large group of riders go by. His work was cut out for him at that point and he pushed the entire race to find ninth again at the finish for ninth overall on the day. Jessy was hoping to find some of the early season magic he has shown but he didn't get the best of starts and would find himself in a battle the entire race for tenth spot. Nelson would hold on to the position and score tenth overall with 11-10 scores. Shane again rocketed off the line and ran inside the top ten early on. Running the leaders speed isn't a problem for Shane right now; running that pace for 35 minutes plus two laps is another story. McElrath fought valiantly but slid back once again late in the moto to thirteenth spot for fourteenth overall. With a weekend off coming up, the team will catch their breath, regroup, and make a sprint to the finish in the last three rounds. Unadilla, Indiana and Utah await the riders and for the Troy Lee Designs camp, there is nothing to lose and everything to gain. Look for all of the riders to come out swinging when the series returns to New York in two weeks. TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, MavTV, Method Race Wheels, GoPro, Fasthouse, Pixelmags, Horizon Hobby, FMF Racing, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Showa, Alpinestars, ODI, Pacific Collision Centers, New Era, Specialized, Sram, Renthal, Twin Air, Braking, McQueen Racing, Cyrca, Sol Republic, Hinson, Shock Doctor, ARC, Carillo, Sports Care Center, Samco, Xtrig, VQ Orthocare, Vortex, Kryptonight, Kasey Kahne, Dirt Star, Moto Tassinari, DID, Dirt Star, N-Style. The TLD riders wore the 2015 SE Corse Gray/Yellow gear and 2015 GP Verse Navy/Red gear at Washougal MX. See more of these gear sets and the 2015 Moto Helmets online and at your local TLD retailer.Views: 298
The fourth of July is an historic day for Americans. It signifies our freedom and independence and the American way of life. As motocross fans, it also means the best riders in the world are lining up at Red Bud Track and Trail for the annual motocross festival in Michigan. This year was no exception and there were some fireworks left over for the race on Saturday. In the 450 class Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / MAVTV rider Malcolm Stewart started inside the top ten in the opening moto. After some bar-banging and charging, he found himself in seventh with a clear track around him. Stewart would run half the race in that spot before making a few mistakes and dropping to ninth at the finish. Malcolm shot off the line again in moto two and was trying to duplicate his first moto charge forward. Unfortunately he just couldn't get things going and the rough, rutted course was getting the best of him. Malcolm was the victim of a late-race crash that would knock him out of the race. His 9-DNF moto scores would leave him in 15th position for the day. Cole Seely and Jessy Nelson led the way for the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda squad in the 250 division. Seely started off in 11th place and went to work immediately on the riders in front of him. Seely scratched his way up to fifth before a collision with another rider would put him on the ground. Cole was able to get up and salvage an 8th. Jessy Nelson, meanwhile, had a great start in the moto and was looking like he could find the podium. Before he could complete the first lap, he tangled with another rider and hit the deck. Jessy was able to get up and advance to the 12th spot at the finish. The second moto saw Seely again with a tenth place start. The lanky speedster from Newbury Park twisted the throttle extra hard to make up for his crash in the opening round and pushed all the way to 6th spot. His finishes would land him a 7th overall on the day. Nelson was in hot pursuit of his teammate for most of the moto and was making passes right behind Cole. For a while it looked like the two would finish one behind the other. With about ten minutes to go Nelson made an error and was sent to the ground. He walked away unscathed but was unable to continue racing. Jessy was slotted in 17th spot for his work at Red Bud. The Troy Lee Designs Team is still waiting on their third 250 rider, Shane McElrath, to make a return. but no word exactly on when that will be. In the meantime the boys will be healing their bumps and bruises and preparing for another fight next weekend in Budds Creek, Maryland. Be sure to cheer on the TLD riders as they chase pro motocross cash, prizes and glory. The TLD riders wore the 2015 SE Pro and 2015 GP Air gear at Red Bud MX. Both lines, along with the 2015 Moto Helmets are now available online and at your local TLD retailer. TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, MavTV, Method Race Wheels, GoPro, Fasthouse, Pixelmags, Horizon Hobby, FMF Racing, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Showa, Alpinestars, ODI, Pacific Collision Centers, New Era, Specialized, Sram, Renthal, Twin Air, Braking, McQueen Racing, Cyrca, Sol Republic, Hinson, Shock Doctor, ARC, Carillo, Sports Care Center, Samco, Xtrig, VQ Orthocare, Vortex, Kryptonight, Kasey Kahne, Dirt Star, Moto Tassinari, DID, Dirt Star, N-Style.Views: 1317
Jersey Features: - 100% polyester mesh long sleeve jersey - Elastic collar and cuffs - Sewn on double stripe arm detail - Contrast stripe rib at neck and sleeve opening - Plastisol graphic print - Old school race jersey styling - Colorways work with all MTB shorts Shorts Features: - 600 denier polyester material for durability and protection - New Velcro cargo pocket closure - Ratchet system waist adjustment - Full mesh liner - 4-way ribbed spandex in crotch and rear yoke for dialed ride fit - Cargo pockets on leg - Reflective detailing on rear leg See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/retro-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/moto-shortViews: 802
Designed with the grittiest XC riders in mind, the Ace line is built for performance. The lightweight, moisture wicking material feels tailored to your body and features all the technical components you need to get to the top of the climb first. Whether you prefer grinding out long rides, sprinting events or cruising easy trails, the Ace line is the premium gear that works as hard as you do. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/ace-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/ace-shortViews: 496