- Anne Caroline Chausson and Bryan RegnierAnne Caroline Chausson and Bryan Regnier
WINTERPARK EWS Round 5
Anne-Caroline Chausson and Bryan Regnier relax after practice. EWS 5 2014 Winter Park. — at Trestle Bike Park.
Trestle Bike park, Winterpark, Colorado, our only 3 day race is now on and we've already seen some incredible racing. Check out some of our day 1 images here
jeremymcgrath2's photo on Instagram
- The Charcoal Transfer Hat is one of the many popular items in our 2014 Fall/Holi...The Charcoal Transfer Hat is one of the many popular items in our 2014 Fall/Holiday Sportswear Collection, which is available now from #TroyLeeDesigns and finer dealers worldwide! Order yours today or find your local dealer at troyleedesigns.com. #Sportswear #Hats #BlackAndGray
- This month, the TLD Paint Department created this custom painted helmet, with a...This month, the TLD Paint Department created this custom painted helmet, with a brand new design, for IndyCar Series driver Scott Dixon!
See this helmet and other Project of the Month features >>>
- TLD's Greg Hancock added another victory to his ever-growing list this week as h...TLD's Greg Hancock added another victory to his ever-growing list this week as he lead his team Piraterna to a win against rivals Vetlanda with a score of 47-43 in Motala on Tuesday!
Hancock's Stormer In Sweden
American icon Greg Hancock enjoyed the ideal Monster Energy FIM Speedway World Cup warm-up after blitzing to 14 paid 16 points as Piraterna beat title rivals Vetlanda 47-43 in Motala on Tuesday.
- How perfect is it for the Patrón Tequila sponsored ESM Racing Team to qualify 1-...How perfect is it for the Patrón Tequila sponsored ESM Racing Team to qualify 1-2 on National Patrón Tequila Day?! Amazing!
Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day
Extreme Speed Motorsports (ESM) threw down the gauntlet in practice and qualifying today at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Whoops? What whoops?! Troy Brosnan just hucks it right over them!Whoops? What whoops?! Troy Brosnan just hucks it right over them!
TROY BRONSON Hucking The Whoops! Silver Star BC/NW Cup 2014! Video - Pinkbike
TROY BRONSON Hucking The Whoops! Silver Star BC/NW Cup 2014!. Troy Bronson getting steezy by hucking the whoop section on Dag's DH in the BC/NW Cup in 2014! Got the back end around too!
- Watch Brendan Fairclough in action at Crankworx Les 2 Alpes in the Whip Off Comp...Watch Brendan Fairclough in action at Crankworx Les 2 Alpes in the Whip Off Competition!
whip off in Les2Alpes! Crankworx www.gzela.eu
- #TeamTLD's Shane McElrath is back at it! TransWorld Motocross caught up with him...#TeamTLD's Shane McElrath is back at it! TransWorld Motocross caught up with him before the motos kicked off last weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park!
Back At It: Shane McElrath
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Shane McElrath finally jumped back into action at Spring Creek last weekend, after a back injury he suffered the week following the Glen Helen National sidelined him for nearly two months. McElrath was pumped to back racing, and we had the chance to chat with him before the motos kicked of in Millville.
- TLD EnduroCross rider Kyle Redmond poppin' a wheelie while out riding up in the...TLD EnduroCross rider Kyle Redmond poppin' a wheelie while out riding up in the hills of Washington!
The fourth of July is an historic day for Americans. It signifies our freedom and independence and the American way of life. As motocross fans, it also means the best riders in the world are lining up at Red Bud Track and Trail for the annual motocross festival in Michigan. This year was no exception and there were some fireworks left over for the race on Saturday. In the 450 class Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / MAVTV rider Malcolm Stewart started inside the top ten in the opening moto. After some bar-banging and charging, he found himself in seventh with a clear track around him. Stewart would run half the race in that spot before making a few mistakes and dropping to ninth at the finish. Malcolm shot off the line again in moto two and was trying to duplicate his first moto charge forward. Unfortunately he just couldn't get things going and the rough, rutted course was getting the best of him. Malcolm was the victim of a late-race crash that would knock him out of the race. His 9-DNF moto scores would leave him in 15th position for the day. Cole Seely and Jessy Nelson led the way for the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda squad in the 250 division. Seely started off in 11th place and went to work immediately on the riders in front of him. Seely scratched his way up to fifth before a collision with another rider would put him on the ground. Cole was able to get up and salvage an 8th. Jessy Nelson, meanwhile, had a great start in the moto and was looking like he could find the podium. Before he could complete the first lap, he tangled with another rider and hit the deck. Jessy was able to get up and advance to the 12th spot at the finish. The second moto saw Seely again with a tenth place start. The lanky speedster from Newbury Park twisted the throttle extra hard to make up for his crash in the opening round and pushed all the way to 6th spot. His finishes would land him a 7th overall on the day. Nelson was in hot pursuit of his teammate for most of the moto and was making passes right behind Cole. For a while it looked like the two would finish one behind the other. With about ten minutes to go Nelson made an error and was sent to the ground. He walked away unscathed but was unable to continue racing. Jessy was slotted in 17th spot for his work at Red Bud. The Troy Lee Designs Team is still waiting on their third 250 rider, Shane McElrath, to make a return. but no word exactly on when that will be. In the meantime the boys will be healing their bumps and bruises and preparing for another fight next weekend in Budds Creek, Maryland. Be sure to cheer on the TLD riders as they chase pro motocross cash, prizes and glory. The TLD riders wore the 2015 SE Pro and 2015 GP Air gear at Red Bud MX. Both lines, along with the 2015 Moto Helmets are now available online and at your local TLD retailer. TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, MavTV, Method Race Wheels, GoPro, Fasthouse, Pixelmags, Horizon Hobby, FMF Racing, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Showa, Alpinestars, ODI, Pacific Collision Centers, New Era, Specialized, Sram, Renthal, Twin Air, Braking, McQueen Racing, Cyrca, Sol Republic, Hinson, Shock Doctor, ARC, Carillo, Sports Care Center, Samco, Xtrig, VQ Orthocare, Vortex, Kryptonight, Kasey Kahne, Dirt Star, Moto Tassinari, DID, Dirt Star, N-Style.Views: 1235
Jersey Features: - 100% polyester mesh long sleeve jersey - Elastic collar and cuffs - Sewn on double stripe arm detail - Contrast stripe rib at neck and sleeve opening - Plastisol graphic print - Old school race jersey styling - Colorways work with all MTB shorts Shorts Features: - 600 denier polyester material for durability and protection - New Velcro cargo pocket closure - Ratchet system waist adjustment - Full mesh liner - 4-way ribbed spandex in crotch and rear yoke for dialed ride fit - Cargo pockets on leg - Reflective detailing on rear leg See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/retro-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/moto-shortViews: 680
Designed with the grittiest XC riders in mind, the Ace line is built for performance. The lightweight, moisture wicking material feels tailored to your body and features all the technical components you need to get to the top of the climb first. Whether you prefer grinding out long rides, sprinting events or cruising easy trails, the Ace line is the premium gear that works as hard as you do. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/ace-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/ace-shortViews: 439
The Ruckus line is TLD's all-mountain, jack-of-all-trades. Ruckus has a functional ride fit as well as storage, adaptability and protection for descending rocky drops or going for an all-day adventure ride. There is literally nothing this gear can't do. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/ruckus-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/ruckus-shortViews: 545
The Skyline short and jersey are the affordable gear with the expensive gear feel. Built for track, trail, or whatever lies between, the Skyline products are versatile, athletic and comfortable. Snap in the TLD short for longer XC days, or just pull them over some TLD protection shorts for bombing downhill or spinning laps at the BMX track. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/skyline-race-shortViews: 401
The Skyline short and jersey are the affordable gear with the expensive gear feel. Built for track, trail, or whatever lies between, the Skyline products are versatile, athletic and comfortable. Snap in the TLD short for longer XC days, or just pull them over some TLD protection shorts for bombing downhill or spinning laps at the BMX track. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/jerseys/skyline-jersey http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/pants-shorts/skyline-shortViews: 525