- Check out all the action from the Kamikaze Bike Games Legends DH race at Mammoth...Check out all the action from the Kamikaze Bike Games Legends DH race at Mammoth Mountain where TLD's former World Champ Dave Cullinan took 3rd overall in an obviously stacked group!
Kamikaze Legends DH Race 2014
Skinsuits, visorless, and booking it down the fireroads - it's the Kamikaze DH Legends race at Mammoth Mountain, what else?
- TLD's Mitch Ropelato is one of this year's Red Bull Rampage rookies! After spend...TLD's Mitch Ropelato is one of this year's Red Bull Rampage rookies! After spending time finding and making his lines, he will be competing against some of the greats this weekend in Virgin, Utah!
The Red Bull Rampage 2014 Freshman Class
Every year Red Bull Rampage breaks in a few new riders, inviting them to scratch their own mark in the Utah mountains. For 2014, the list includes Kyle Jameson, Nick Pescetto, Carson Storch, Nicholi Rogatkin, KC Deane, Szymon Godziek, Bernard Kerr, Louis Reboul, Jeff Herbertson and Mitch Ropelato.
- Here are a few shots of our TLD athletes Jeff 'The Chicken' Matiasevich, Justin...Here are a few shots of our TLD athletes Jeff 'The Chicken' Matiasevich, Justin Hoeft and Jessy Nelson having some fun at this weekend's Red Bull Straight Rhythm track at Milestone MX Park!
Check out some more shots from MotoXAddicts >>>
- Post a photo of yourself wearing TLD gear on our wall. We will feature a differe...Post a photo of yourself wearing TLD gear on our wall. We will feature a different photo each week. This week's photo is from Rodney Casaus.
Photos of Troy Lee Designs
Slater 3 yrs old in his @[129906864315:274:Troy Lee Designs] D3 helmet
- Check out this double backflip on a MTB from Andy Buckworth, first time on a ful...Check out this double backflip on a MTB from Andy Buckworth, first time on a full suspension mountain bike! Giving the Kamikaze Bike Games a go!
troyleedesigns's video on Instagram
- TLD's Greg Hancock talked with Speedway GP about recovering from his injury and...TLD's Greg Hancock talked with Speedway GP about recovering from his injury and getting back to racing at the Scandinavian GP in Stockholm next weekend!
Speedway GP Icon Greg Hancock Speaks On His Injury Battle
FIM Speedway World Championship leader Greg Hancock gave Speedwaygp.com the lowdown on his battle with a fractured finger as he bids to return to action in the Tegera® Scandinavian SGP in Stockholm on September 27.
- There is a great article in the latest Worth Magazine all about TLD sponsored st...There is a great article in the latest Worth Magazine all about TLD sponsored stuntman and racer Mouse McCoy and how he came to run his own multimedia production company, Bandito Brothers!
- Today is the first day of this year's Mammoth Mountain Kamikaze Bike Games! Chec...Today is the first day of this year's Mammoth Mountain Kamikaze Bike Games! Check out the full schedule of events at the link below!
Video: Kamikaze Bike Games are Coming - Pinkbike
Kamikaze Bike Games are just around the corner, check out what's in store for 2014!
- What do you guys think of the custom #SE3helmet we painted for Colton Facciotti...What do you guys think of the custom #SE3helmet we painted for Colton Facciotti to rock at Motocross of Nations 2014 Latvia next weekend?! He is going to look mint while he's out reppin' for Canada! #MXoN #TLDpaint
- In episode 4 of 'Road to Rampage', TLD's Tom van Steenbergen continues to recove...In episode 4 of 'Road to Rampage', TLD's Tom van Steenbergen continues to recover from his injury and is hoping to return in time for Red Bull Rampage 2014!
Road to Rampage Episode 4 - Weathering the Storm
The D2 is the benchmark in the full-face bicycle helmet market. With its legendary TLD style, this helmet has been the choice of more championship winning riders than any other. Astonishingly light in weight and incredibly strong, the D2 is the perfect helmet for BMX, mountain biking, and even other action sports like snowboarding. This year’s D2 features all new designs with the same protection and comfort features that made it so popular. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d2-compositeViews: 9
It wasn’t easy to improve upon the class-leading design and function of our D2 helmet, but we made it happen. By integrating next-level safety devices and making functional improvements, we raised the bar for head protection in the genre with our D3. Riders like Sam Hill, Aaron Gwin, Steve Peat, Brandon Semenuk and Cam Zink refuse to wear anything else when they pedal. With styles and colors to fit any personality, the only question is: Which one is for you? See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-carbon http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/d3-compositeViews: 16
After years of research and development, the Troy Lee Designs Team is proud to introduce our latest creation - the A1 helmet. Here at TLD, styling, graphics, fit, function and safety are key in everything we create. This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. Whether you're charging single track, riding dirt jumps or grinding out miles on the XC bike, the A1 helmet offers the premium fit, protection and style you want. With our new A1 helmet, we at Troy Lee Designs are proud to introduce our resounding return into the aggressive all-mountain half shell category. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/bicycle/helmets/a1-helmetsViews: 12
The Most Technically Advanced Helmet As the premier motorsports helmet in our line-up, the SE3 represents advancements of key, racer inspired features that make Troy Lee Designs helmets the benchmark with professional level off-road riders. The SE3 helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is a must for every rider and condition. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/se3-helmetsViews: 22
Advanced Protection and Performance Our Air helmet is the embodiment of patented technologies that have made Troy Lee Designs a leader in the off-road helmet market worldwide. Each one is made with advanced materials and features that are common to all TLD helmets. From our unique pre-preg carbon / composite shell and forced air ventilation system to our dual-density impact liner, the Air helmet will give you the confidence to ride to your limits without sacrificing safety and style. The Troy Lee Designs Air helmet is a must for any off-road enthusiast. See more at: http://www.troyleedesigns.com/moto/helmets/air-helmetsViews: 15
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM's Jessy Nelson will be competing at Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Auto Club Raceway in Pomona, CA, on October 4, 2014.Views: 24268