CARBON FIBER ADVANCED HEAD PROTECTION
The SE3 MX helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed off-road materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is an essential piece of head protection for todays motocross racer.
- SNELL / DOT model 1500-1600 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top titanium visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-rings for superior strength and weight reduction
- Removable mouthpiece and top scoop for color customization or damage replacement
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials for a dryer/cooler fit
- Liner is constructed of 3 different foam densities that conform to the riders head for a custom, tailored feel
- Removable cheek pads with additional sizes available to fit a variety of head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh optimizes airflow and comfort
- Revamped rear neck pad adds support and increases helmet stability for a more secure fit
HAND LAID MCT CARBON FIBER
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite / MCT weave blend for superior shell construction and weight reduction
- Top layer UD (unidirectional) carbon weave provides strength and style
- High modulus Kevlar reinforced high impact zones for increased strength a rigidity
- Nylon reinforcement polymer in key high-wear and impact zones
TRIPLE DENSITY PROTECTION
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual-density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner
- Internal polyurethane chin bar liner with side EPS and dual-density materials for extra frontal impact energy absorption
- Breakaway nylon visor inserts to shear away during a crash to prevent helmet snagging
- Aggressive top scoop and mouthpiece designed to channel more air through the helmet for added comfort
- Integrated injection molded brow intake system to channel air up and over riders forehead
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- 4 rear exhaust vents expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum
In The Box:
- SE3 Carbon Fiber helmet
- 2 Vortex visors
- Custom helmet bag
SE3 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
SE3 PRODUCT VIDEOS
SE3 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size. SE3 cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.|
|X-SMALL||6-5/8 to 6-3/4||53 to 54||20-7/8 to 20-1/4|
|SMALL||6-3/4 to 7||54 to 56||21-1/4 to 22|
|MEDIUM||7 to 7-1/4||56 to 58||22 to 22-3/4|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-1/2||58 to 60||22-3/4 to 23-5/8|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-3/4||60 to 62||23-5/8 to 24-1/2|
|2X-LARGE||7-3/4 to 7-7/8||62 to 63||24-1/2 to 24-7/8|
Ratings & Reviews
America's top of the line gear!
I've been wearing TroyLeeDesigns since I could remember. I started racing at 6 years old and have been protected and looking good by TroyLeeDesigns equiptment. My SE-2's and SE-3's over the years have protected my head countless times, As long with the many various colorful and sick gear sets I've had over the years! I plan to wear TroyLee Designs for years to come!
Absolutely AMAZING !!!
by Cayden MacCachren
Before I bought this gem I was wearing a Answer helmet. The first time I put this brain bucket over my head i instantly thought about how light it was. After I purchased this helmet I went riding and it was crazy to me how much I didn't even feel I was wearing this. Oh and by the way this helmet looks AMAZING !!!
By far the best helmet for riding/racing
I have been running a TLD Carbon series helmet since the very beginning. I was formerly a sponsored athlete that now is a practicing EMS professional caring for extreme athletes. I still use, trust and recommend the Carbon series helmets to athletes as a top choice for many reasons. As a local SoCal athlete and Medical Professional, I fully support TLD and what they bring to all of the athletes in protection and style. Thank you TLD for giving us the best. (Downhill MTB athlete(ret.), Motocross and UTV rider/driver, Extreme Sports Medical) @EMSprovider
Love this helmet
Light weight fits great! Easy to keep clean! Love it.
Love the SE3
I love the SE3 helmet. Other helmets are tight around the temple area but this helmet is all around comfortable and fits great! Highly recommend it!
Bad Ass. Period.
The SE3 carbon is the most Bad Ass motocross helmet on the planet. Forward technology + sexy = bad ass. Either you're serious about your equipment, or you're not.
A top notch helmet in form and function!
I have been using the SE3 Helmets since TLD first started offereing them. I now own 3 of them and they are by far the most comfortable helmet I have every worn or owned. I love that the liner is washable / replaceable. I have a large round head profile and am a size XL to XXL and the SE3 has a large enough opening to comfortably get my head in and out of the helmet. So many moto helmets have a tight opening across the chin-bar and rub my temples bad getting in and out......not so with the SE3. There is a reason I own several of these helmets......I just hope the SE4 keeps the same level of comfort! Keep up the good work TLD! <br>Cheers! <br>Dave
The SE3 is a very comfortable helmet and is perfect for anyone who is looking for a new helmet. The look of the SE3 is a very aggressive and strong. Starting with the scoop: The scoop is a very good cooling system and looks very aggressive. The mouth piece: The mouth piece is another strong looking part of the helmet and gives the helmet a distinctive look and personality. The helmet: The helmet have a very good shape and is a very factory look. The spares that come with the helmet are very good with a new peak and mesh for the mouth and sides of the helmet. The SE3 makes you look and feel like a factory rider without the price tag
the SE3 makes you feel like a pro without the price tag