CARBON FIBER ADVANCED HEAD PROTECTION
The SE3 MX helmet utilizes innovative features that set it apart from the norm. Highly developed off-road materials and processes, advanced composites and hardware along with systems and designs exclusive to TLD keep you protected in the most critical moment. The Troy Lee Designs SE3 helmet is an essential piece of head protection for todays motocross racer.
- SNELL / DOT model 1500-1600 grams
- Ultra lightweight machined cross-top titanium visor screws for durability and corrosion resistance
- Visor features single point adjustability for custom height placement even with gloves on
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-rings for superior strength and weight reduction
- Removable mouthpiece and top scoop for color customization or damage replacement
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features moisture wicking Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials for a dryer/cooler fit
- Liner is constructed of 3 different foam densities that conform to the riders head for a custom, tailored feel
- Removable cheek pads with additional sizes available to fit a variety of head shapes
- Open cell foam and 3-layer mesh optimizes airflow and comfort
- Revamped rear neck pad adds support and increases helmet stability for a more secure fit
HAND LAID MCT CARBON FIBER
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite / MCT weave blend for superior shell construction and weight reduction
- Top layer UD (unidirectional) carbon weave provides strength and style
- High modulus Kevlar reinforced high impact zones for increased strength a rigidity
- Nylon reinforcement polymer in key high-wear and impact zones
TRIPLE DENSITY PROTECTION
- Hand laid pre-preg carbon / composite shell with Kevlar® reinforcement in high impact zones
- Dual-density EPS liner decreases impact forces to the head and absorbs greater energy levels in more common low threshold impacts
- Inner shock pad system is paired with the dual-density EPS liner to help absorb smaller impacts, withstand multiple hits and add greater durability for the EPS liner
- Internal polyurethane chin bar liner with side EPS and dual-density materials for extra frontal impact energy absorption
- Breakaway nylon visor inserts to shear away during a crash to prevent helmet snagging
- Aggressive top scoop and mouthpiece designed to channel more air through the helmet for added comfort
- Integrated injection molded brow intake system to channel air up and over riders forehead
- Multi-level internal ventilation system built into liner for increased airflow
- 4 rear exhaust vents expel heat from inside the helmet
- Stainless steel mesh grills on all ports to keep out debris, but keep airflow at a maximum
In The Box:
- SE3 Carbon Fiber helmet
- 2 Vortex visors
- Custom helmet bag
SE3 SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
SE3 PRODUCT VIDEOS
SE3 SIZING INFORMATION
|HELMET SIZE||HAT SIZE||CM||INCHES|
|*Headliners and cheekpads can be interchanged within the same EPS size. SE3 cheekpads are interchangable through the entire size range.|
|X-SMALL||6-5/8 to 6-3/4||53 to 54||20-7/8 to 20-1/4|
|SMALL||6-3/4 to 7||54 to 56||21-1/4 to 22|
|MEDIUM||7 to 7-1/4||56 to 58||22 to 22-3/4|
|LARGE||7-1/4 to 7-1/2||58 to 60||22-3/4 to 23-5/8|
|X-LARGE||7-1/2 to 7-3/4||60 to 62||23-5/8 to 24-1/2|
|2X-LARGE||7-3/4 to 7-7/8||62 to 63||24-1/2 to 24-7/8|
Ratings & Reviews
by Matt J. -
Helmet is light, and looks amazing with my kit. Love the quality and carbon fiber of this helmet!
Great helmet! Super comfortable and great protection! I've gone through a couple of these in various different atv accidents. Both times the helmet saved my head from injury.
Second to none!!!
by Shane McNulty
The Troy Lee helmets are great! They fit better than any other helmet I have tried. The air flow across your head is fantastic. And the finish is second to none!!!!
Best helmet on the market
by Devin Casem
I've been riding motocross and downhill mb for years and get a new set up every season. I have been thru mean helmets and have tried lots of compainies. This is by far the best helmet I have ever owned. This Moto helmet is light enough to even wear while I'm riding my downhill. Love it and would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Se3 Carbon helmet
by Bryce Murphy
It's pricy but it one of the lightest helmets I've owned. Good quality
Cumfy light weight helmet. Fits amazing and love the look! Outstanding helmet. Highly recommend
by Mauro fragoso
Awesome helmet. Fits very well. Protects amazingly
Loved it !!!!
Ok.. For all the new riders out there I really loved this helmet amazing feeling was comfy the helmet kept really cool in the hot sun this is a great helmet and I've put it to the test already crashed and held up great head felt amazing tld you sure saved me hopefully I can get to use another one soon thank you for amazing products and your work it golden !!
Do you head a favour and slip on a SE3
I choose the SE3 Carbon helmet because of the comfort, fit and the added extra that you know you'll look the part, with eye catching graphics that Troy Lee Designs are known for. I've been a Troy Lee Designs customer since 2004, their quality is second to none.
Best helmet I own!
I am a bit of a helmet collector and my SE3 is my favorite by far. The build and paint quality is above and beyond any other helmet.
by Anthony Coursen
great helmets. bin using them for about 10 years now. rec. use and racing PWCs wonderful in the dry or wet conditions couldnt ask for a better helmet.