- Includes premium removable chamois liner short
- Full waist / hip height adjustment via bonded rubber adjusters
- Zipped front pocket
- Inner thigh ventilation via hidden inseam zippers
- Premium single snap fly closure
- Rear pocket with air mesh padding
- Zipped pedal friendly cell phone pocket
- Open access pocket with content security panel
- Ergonomic MTB specific cut and fit
- 2-way stretch 92% polyester 8% spandex
Ratings & Reviews
Buy one and use it
by Austen Selk
Durable material, breathes, stylish, zippered pocket, open/close venting, adjustable waist, detachable liner, its the complete package.
Great Rukus Shorts
I ride in hot and cool weather and these shorts even with the liner is cool and comfortable. The padding in the liner offers great protection for those rocky mountain bike trails here in Texas.
Quite the Ruckus!
by Eric B.
Mountain Bike shorts are quite personal in terms of opinion(good or bad). I bought one pair of Ruckus shorts about a year ago, and immediately they became the only shorts I would wear to ride in. They are as close to perfect as I have ever found for MTB shorts - high quality zippers/snap(even after a year),very cool looking, not too baggy that they snag but not too tight, not too light or too heavy, great rear zipper, zippers for ventilation, no rips due to crashes or snags, etc. I like them so much that I bought 3 more pairs and will wear no other shorts - that should say enough.
good job troy lee designs
JUst picked up a pair, they are very comfortable, breathable,and durable. They are ta grat short for trail riders. My only problem is the liner is a little bit thin for my liking.
The perfect mountain bike shorts
by Ray L.
Bought my first pair of Ruckus shorts and soon after bought 2 more pairs and sold my old one industry shorts online. These shorts are about as perfect as you could expect them to be. TLD thought of things I didn't know I wanted and needed