Yamalube/Blackfootdirect.com/TLD Race Team Update
Canadian MX - Edmonton, Alberta
Round 4 of the Canadian Nationals brought the Allison Brothers to one of their home tracks in Edmonton Alberta where the fans are abundant and racing is fast. Recruiting Ryan Lockhart and Brad Allison for the second weekend in row to help wrench under the Yamalube tent allowed the riders to focus on their racing and goals for the weekend. Sunday morning was the perfect race day environment for the Edmonton track as it was overcast and +20 degrees allowing the track to stay tacky and moist.
Moto 1 began with Jared Allison getting a great start in the top 3. Jared said before the weekend that he wanted to get a great start and sprint for the whole moto and land himself on the box. That’s exactly what he did, taking 3rd in the first moto and a taste of many more podium finishes to come. Parker began the first moto just outside the top ten and while making some passes, he fell half way around the first lap putting himself in about 30th position. Charging the whole moto, there was only enough time to reach 11th place.
Moto 2 proved that Jared is once again possible of consistent starts and after the first lap, he would gain a comfortable 4th position until stalling the bike and having issues starting up again. Jared would then have to work his way from 15th to a 7th place missing the overall podium with a 5th place on the day. Parker was having issues with his starts once again and started around 20th place to work his way to 9th place for a 10th place on the day.
Bryton struggled at Edmonton with unexpected arm pump but will look to improve his results as the series heads East.
Round 4 in Edmonton completes the Western swing of the 2012 Canadian Nationals and the Yamalube/ BlackfootDirect.com/ TLD race team is looking forward to the 5 Eastern rounds extending from Ontario to the Atlantic Ocean. The 3 week break between the 4th and 5th rounds will provide time to rebuild engines, rest bodies, travel, and even do some farming! Make sure to visit the Yamalube tent at your Eastern round for posters, swag, and some autographs.
Huge thanks goes out to the sponsors: Yamalube, BlackfootDirect.com, Troy Lee Designs, SSS suspension, Eks Brand Goggles, CTi braces, Atlas Brace, Communications Group, Lime Nine, Hindle, Yamaha, Newf, and Friends and Family.
See you at the DUNES!
- 28.08.2015 : Oriol Servia to Drive Justin Wilson's No. 25 Car in IndyCar Finale | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 27.08.2015 : Alise Post 1st, Sam Willoughby 3rd at Sweden BMX | BMX - Angelholm, Sweden
- 26.08.2015 : Juan Montoya: Job To Do But With Sadness in Heart | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA
- 24.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Closes 2015 Championship With a Podium in Indiana | AMA Pro Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 24.08.2015 : TLD's Aaron Gwin Clinches 2015 DH MTB World Cup Championship Title | MTB - Val di Sole, Italy
- 21.08.2015 : Semenuk Revels In The Glory Of 3rd Consecutive Red Bull Joyride Win | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 20.08.2015 : Gibbs On Verge of Clinching National MX1 Crown | MX Nationals - Australia
- 19.08.2015 : Mountain Biker Brandon Semenuk’s unReal Video: Long Shot Pays Off | Freeride MTB
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Jessy Nelson Collects Eighth Top-10 Finish at Utah National | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 18.08.2015 : TLD’s Noren Starts the Day Strong in Utah | AMA Pro Motocross - Tooele, UT