X Games Update From Dany Torres
FMX - Los Angeles, CA
This past weekend I was competing in one of the most important competitions of the year - X Games 18 in Los Angeles.
It has been a cool week in which I could train with Javier Villegas, watch the Nitro Circus 3D premier in Hollywood and spend some good times with riders Edgar Torronteras, who participated in the competition Best Whip and Speed Style, and Jose Miralles, who attended as a spectator.
Unfortunately, the competition didn’t work as I expected and I finished 8th, although I must admit that the fact of being invited to participate in this competition is already a great recognition.
Edgar Torronteras didn’t have luck since he was underestimated in the Best Whip and in Speed Style he suffered a crash in the semi-finals against Nate Adams when he was riding awesome. Get well soon E.T.!
Honestly, I was a bit surprised with the judges deprived French rider Thomas Pages of a medal in the Best Trick Final when we all think that he deserved the podium. But after so many years in this sport, I am used to this kind of unfair things…
A strong hug to all and see you in Las Ventas!
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France