X Games Update From Dany Torres
FMX - Los Angeles, CA
This past weekend I was competing in one of the most important competitions of the year - X Games 18 in Los Angeles.
It has been a cool week in which I could train with Javier Villegas, watch the Nitro Circus 3D premier in Hollywood and spend some good times with riders Edgar Torronteras, who participated in the competition Best Whip and Speed Style, and Jose Miralles, who attended as a spectator.
Unfortunately, the competition didn’t work as I expected and I finished 8th, although I must admit that the fact of being invited to participate in this competition is already a great recognition.
Edgar Torronteras didn’t have luck since he was underestimated in the Best Whip and in Speed Style he suffered a crash in the semi-finals against Nate Adams when he was riding awesome. Get well soon E.T.!
Honestly, I was a bit surprised with the judges deprived French rider Thomas Pages of a medal in the Best Trick Final when we all think that he deserved the podium. But after so many years in this sport, I am used to this kind of unfair things…
A strong hug to all and see you in Las Ventas!
- 27.02.2015 : Sound Off: Jessy Nelson Interview | TLD Race Team - Art's Cyclery Interview
- 25.02.2015 : Logan Christian Lands Podium Finish In Chicago | Snocross - Chicago, IL
- 25.02.2015 : Toby Price Swaps Bike for Stadium Super Truck Debut | Super Trucks - Adelaide, Australia
- 25.02.2015 : Mears All Smiles After Successful Daytona Speedweeks | NASCAR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.02.2015 : Top-10 Finish for Kasey Kahne in 2015 Daytona 500 | NASCAR - Daytona, FL
- 24.02.2015 : California Dreamin' with Aaron Gwin | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.02.2015 : Willoughby and Post Victorious at 2015 Phoenix Winter Nationals | BMX - Phoenix, AZ
- 23.02.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Cole Seely’s Race Day in Atlanta | AMA Supercross - Atlanta, GA
- 13.02.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Soo I-500 and Podiums In New York | Snocross - Fertile, MN
- 11.02.2015 : 250 Words: New But Familiar Ground - Shane McElrath | AMA Supercross - Racer X Interview