Where The Trail Ends Screening In Orange County
Tickets On-Sale Now
The long-awaited freeride mountain bike film, Where The Trail Ends, has finally arrived in Orange County. On December 7, 2012 Red Bull Media House and Freeride Entertainment will screen their latest cinematic creation at Laguna South Coast Regency Theatre. A red carpet treatment will greet athletes and VIP’s beginning at 7:30pm, followed by the 8:00pm big screen launch of the most progressive and groundbreaking mountain bike movie of the past decade. Tickets to the premiere are available at www.regencymovies.com.
Where The Trail Ends is the culmination of three years of travel to the farthest reaches of the globe, including the Andean foothills of Salta, Argentina, China’s challenging Gobi Desert, Nepal’s near-secret Mustang region, the unexplored shorelines of British Columbia’s Fraser River and Virgin, Utah — big mountain freeriding’s birthplace, and punishing proving grounds. The film was crafted with the most advanced filmmaking and sound equipment ever used in the outdoor adventure sport genre. Where The Trail Ends immerses viewers in an extraordinary chronicle of exploration, chaos and culture, set amongst some of the globe’s most harrowing and remote natural landscapes.
Where The Trail Ends’ storyline follows professional mountain bikers Darren Berrecloth and Cameron Zink (who will be attending the Orange County screening), Kurt Sorge, James Doerfling, Andreu Lacondeguy and another half dozen of the world’s top freeriders in an extraordinary chronicle of exploration, chaos and culture, set amongst some of the globe’s most harrowing and remote natural landscapes.
December 7, 2012 | Red Carpet: 7:30pm | Film Starts: 8:00pm
Laguna South Coast Regency Theatre
162 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
For more information please visit www.wherethetrailends.com
Twitter & Instagram: @redbullLAX #WTTE
If you are interested in attending the screening, or requesting an interview with Darren Barrecloth, prior to December 7, please contact:
Loren Piretra at 310.699.1695 or email@example.com
ABOUT RED BULL MEDIA HOUSE:
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that creates compelling sports, culture and lifestyle programming and distributes it across multiple platforms. From film to television, print to digital and games, Red Bull Media House content is optimized for any device or platform. For more information, go to www.redbullmediahouse.com.
ABOUT FREERIDE ENTERTAINMENT:
Established in 1997, Freeride Entertainment has produced mountain bike film making’s longest running series, multiple freeriding events and discovered first-ever venues all over the world. Its scope of services having since expanded to many genres of action and motor sport, today the Nelson, British Columbia-based production house has created film, TV, commercial and on-line content in over 40 countries, in some of the planet’s most challenging environments. Where The Trail Ends marks the company’s return to the setting of its creative and inspirational origin; a project that in part defines Freeride’s 15-year body of work, as well as its dedication to the world’s wondrous places and mountain biking’s international development and evolution. www.freeride-entertainment.com
*For high resolution photos and high definition video free for editorial use, please visit www.redbullcontentpool.com
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview