Where The Trail Ends Screening In Orange County
Tickets On-Sale Now
The long-awaited freeride mountain bike film, Where The Trail Ends, has finally arrived in Orange County. On December 7, 2012 Red Bull Media House and Freeride Entertainment will screen their latest cinematic creation at Laguna South Coast Regency Theatre. A red carpet treatment will greet athletes and VIP’s beginning at 7:30pm, followed by the 8:00pm big screen launch of the most progressive and groundbreaking mountain bike movie of the past decade. Tickets to the premiere are available at www.regencymovies.com.
Where The Trail Ends is the culmination of three years of travel to the farthest reaches of the globe, including the Andean foothills of Salta, Argentina, China’s challenging Gobi Desert, Nepal’s near-secret Mustang region, the unexplored shorelines of British Columbia’s Fraser River and Virgin, Utah — big mountain freeriding’s birthplace, and punishing proving grounds. The film was crafted with the most advanced filmmaking and sound equipment ever used in the outdoor adventure sport genre. Where The Trail Ends immerses viewers in an extraordinary chronicle of exploration, chaos and culture, set amongst some of the globe’s most harrowing and remote natural landscapes.
Where The Trail Ends’ storyline follows professional mountain bikers Darren Berrecloth and Cameron Zink (who will be attending the Orange County screening), Kurt Sorge, James Doerfling, Andreu Lacondeguy and another half dozen of the world’s top freeriders in an extraordinary chronicle of exploration, chaos and culture, set amongst some of the globe’s most harrowing and remote natural landscapes.
December 7, 2012 | Red Carpet: 7:30pm | Film Starts: 8:00pm
Laguna South Coast Regency Theatre
162 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
For more information please visit www.wherethetrailends.com
Twitter & Instagram: @redbullLAX #WTTE
If you are interested in attending the screening, or requesting an interview with Darren Barrecloth, prior to December 7, please contact:
Loren Piretra at 310.699.1695 or email@example.com
ABOUT RED BULL MEDIA HOUSE:
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that creates compelling sports, culture and lifestyle programming and distributes it across multiple platforms. From film to television, print to digital and games, Red Bull Media House content is optimized for any device or platform. For more information, go to www.redbullmediahouse.com.
ABOUT FREERIDE ENTERTAINMENT:
Established in 1997, Freeride Entertainment has produced mountain bike film making’s longest running series, multiple freeriding events and discovered first-ever venues all over the world. Its scope of services having since expanded to many genres of action and motor sport, today the Nelson, British Columbia-based production house has created film, TV, commercial and on-line content in over 40 countries, in some of the planet’s most challenging environments. Where The Trail Ends marks the company’s return to the setting of its creative and inspirational origin; a project that in part defines Freeride’s 15-year body of work, as well as its dedication to the world’s wondrous places and mountain biking’s international development and evolution. www.freeride-entertainment.com
*For high resolution photos and high definition video free for editorial use, please visit www.redbullcontentpool.com
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA