Vildosola Racing Takes 2nd Overall in The Mint 400
Off-Road - Las Vegas, NV
After a gruesome round of time trials, a stacked field of over 50 Trick Trucks competing and a race with an abundance of obstacles, Vildosola Racing overcame the odds against them and attacked the course with speed and strategy to complete the General Tire Mint 400 in 2nd place overall. The tremendous finish serves to establish the Mexican team as one of the top racers in the US based race series, and in the world of off-road.
With a time of 6:28:54 Tavo Vildosola and Javi Valenzuela climbed from 8th off the starting line to 2nd place, despite complications during the race. The excellent teamwork displayed allowed them to recover some of the time they had lost due to flat tires and a problem with the map sensor in the motor.
With this result, Vildosola Racing has it’s third podium in a row this year, after the BITD Parker 425 where they took 2nd place by a margin of 10 seconds, and the 1st place overall in the 28th Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250.
Results in 2014 have been great for the team and they look to continue with this pace, confirming the national and international leadership of Vildosola Racing, a team that represents the country of Mexico in a sport that was preciously dominated by Americans.
Vildosola Racing would like to thank our sponsors: Mexicana Logistics, Branix, Estación 21, Interprotección, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera.
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI