Vildosola Racing Kicks Off 2014 Season With a Bang
Off-Road - Parker, AZ
Tavo qualified in the top 10 and would start the race 9th off the line.
By the time he came in for his first pit stop after 142 miles, he had battled his way up three positions to 6th place. He continued to carry the same pace, climbing three more spots to come in for pit stop two running in 3rd.
Taking off back on to the course, Tavo kicked up his speed to jump up one more spot and run in 2nd place for most of lap three, right on the tail of the leader. He continued to punch the gas and put on the pressure all the way through the finish, crossing the line just 10 seconds behind the leader, for a solid podium position of 2nd.
Next, the team will head to San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico, for the 28th Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250.
Vildosola Racing would like to thank all of our sponsors: Interproteccion, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera, Branix, Mexicana Logistics.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia