Vildosola Racing Kicks Off 2014 Season With a Bang
Off-Road - Parker, AZ
Tavo qualified in the top 10 and would start the race 9th off the line.
By the time he came in for his first pit stop after 142 miles, he had battled his way up three positions to 6th place. He continued to carry the same pace, climbing three more spots to come in for pit stop two running in 3rd.
Taking off back on to the course, Tavo kicked up his speed to jump up one more spot and run in 2nd place for most of lap three, right on the tail of the leader. He continued to punch the gas and put on the pressure all the way through the finish, crossing the line just 10 seconds behind the leader, for a solid podium position of 2nd.
Next, the team will head to San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico, for the 28th Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250.
Vildosola Racing would like to thank all of our sponsors: Interproteccion, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera, Branix, Mexicana Logistics.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB