Vildosola Racing Kicks Off 2014 Season With a Bang
Off-Road - Parker, AZ
Tavo qualified in the top 10 and would start the race 9th off the line.
By the time he came in for his first pit stop after 142 miles, he had battled his way up three positions to 6th place. He continued to carry the same pace, climbing three more spots to come in for pit stop two running in 3rd.
Taking off back on to the course, Tavo kicked up his speed to jump up one more spot and run in 2nd place for most of lap three, right on the tail of the leader. He continued to punch the gas and put on the pressure all the way through the finish, crossing the line just 10 seconds behind the leader, for a solid podium position of 2nd.
Next, the team will head to San Felipe, Baja California, Mexico, for the 28th Tecate SCORE San Felipe 250.
Vildosola Racing would like to thank all of our sponsors: Interproteccion, Red Bull Mexico, BF Goodrich, California Metals, Mastercraft Safety, Impact, Borla Exhaust, King Shocks, MSD Ignition, Neo Oil, Method Race Wheels, Baja Designs, Race Proven, Eibach Springs, Ion Camera, Branix, Mexicana Logistics.
- 22.04.2015 : Alise Post Grabs 2nd at Manchester BMX | BMX - Manchester, England
- 21.04.2015 : Scott Dixon wins Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : CGRT Claims SportsCar Showcase Runner-Up Finish in Long Beach | SportsCar - Long Beach, CA
- 21.04.2015 : Lusty / TLD / KTM Riders Excel In A Tough Hedley Round | Off-Road - Victoria, Australia
- 20.04.2015 : 'My Weekend Was…' With Cole Seely - Santa Clara SX Recap | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 20.04.2015 : The Play-By-Play of Shane McElrath’s Race Day in Santa Clara | AMA Supercross - Santa Clara, CA
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX