V12 Vineyards 2014 Spring Release Includes TLD Collaboration
Napa Valley, CA
Since Troy is responsible for designing some of the most unique and highly sought after custom painted helmets worn by top athletes in the world of motorsports, the collaboration between he and Jimmy was as organic as they come.
The 2010 "500 Special" Cabernet Sauvignon logo was inspired by that of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the iconic Indy 500. This prestigious race was won in 2013 by driver Tony Kanaan while he raced with the KV Racing Technology Team. The label commemorates this momentous victory for the team's co-owners Jimmy Vassar Jr. and Kevin Kalkhoven.
Available now in an extremely limited quantity, the "500 Special" is part of the V12 Vineyards 2014 Spring Release, along with the 2012 Chardonnay and 2010 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon. Order today to reserve a wine that is as unique and stylish as it's bottle.
About Troy Lee Designs:
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors. For more information visit www.troyleedesigns.com.
About V12 Vineyards:
V12 Vineyards was born out of a tradition of focus, determination, teamwork, excellence and winning. Jim Vasser, Sr., an incomparable vehicle enthusiast and automotive business professional, long-ago instilled in his family the love of cars and motorsports. His young children were involved in racing, an exciting lifestyle, and for the Vassers, automobiles became a family affair. When Jimmy Vasser, Jr. became a professional race car driver, it was a natural choice that eventually led to an Indy-Car Championship Title. For more information visit: www.v12vineyards.com.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia