Tyler Whitfield takes second at Race For Life BMX
Race For Life and Redline Cup Qualifier - Hobart, IN
With moto counts in the 60s, and temps in the teens both days, many of the mains were easily national moto-quality.
In the classes, Jon Jon Rapp and Tyler Whitfield were wango-tango with each meeting (Rapp rocked, when he should have rolled in the second turn, first round, so he got a "bonus" trip second round).
In the main, it was Mr. Outside (Tyler) vs. Mr. Inside (Jon Jon), and still these guys were as close as bacon and eggs into the first turn. The finish? Alphabetical.
News courtesy of BMXNOW.com
Editor's Note: Tyler Whitfield was one of the winners of the TLD / Racer X / Vurb Moto helmet coloring contest for "A Day in the Dirt". The winners received a personal phone call from Troy Lee and a Limited Edition "A Day in the Dirt" AIR Helmet. Watch Video >
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA