Tyler Whitfield takes second at Race For Life BMX
Race For Life and Redline Cup Qualifier - Hobart, IN
With moto counts in the 60s, and temps in the teens both days, many of the mains were easily national moto-quality.
In the classes, Jon Jon Rapp and Tyler Whitfield were wango-tango with each meeting (Rapp rocked, when he should have rolled in the second turn, first round, so he got a "bonus" trip second round).
In the main, it was Mr. Outside (Tyler) vs. Mr. Inside (Jon Jon), and still these guys were as close as bacon and eggs into the first turn. The finish? Alphabetical.
News courtesy of BMXNOW.com
Editor's Note: Tyler Whitfield was one of the winners of the TLD / Racer X / Vurb Moto helmet coloring contest for "A Day in the Dirt". The winners received a personal phone call from Troy Lee and a Limited Edition "A Day in the Dirt" AIR Helmet. Watch Video >
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND