Tyler Whitfield takes second at Race For Life BMX
Race For Life and Redline Cup Qualifier - Hobart, IN
With moto counts in the 60s, and temps in the teens both days, many of the mains were easily national moto-quality.
In the classes, Jon Jon Rapp and Tyler Whitfield were wango-tango with each meeting (Rapp rocked, when he should have rolled in the second turn, first round, so he got a "bonus" trip second round).
In the main, it was Mr. Outside (Tyler) vs. Mr. Inside (Jon Jon), and still these guys were as close as bacon and eggs into the first turn. The finish? Alphabetical.
News courtesy of BMXNOW.com
Editor's Note: Tyler Whitfield was one of the winners of the TLD / Racer X / Vurb Moto helmet coloring contest for "A Day in the Dirt". The winners received a personal phone call from Troy Lee and a Limited Edition "A Day in the Dirt" AIR Helmet. Watch Video >
- 10.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Score Valuable Points at Daytona | AMA Supercross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 10.03.2014 : Kasey Kahne Takes 8th in Las Vegas | NASCAR - Las Vegas, NV
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL