Tyler Whitfield takes second at Race For Life BMX
Race For Life and Redline Cup Qualifier - Hobart, IN
With moto counts in the 60s, and temps in the teens both days, many of the mains were easily national moto-quality.
In the classes, Jon Jon Rapp and Tyler Whitfield were wango-tango with each meeting (Rapp rocked, when he should have rolled in the second turn, first round, so he got a "bonus" trip second round).
In the main, it was Mr. Outside (Tyler) vs. Mr. Inside (Jon Jon), and still these guys were as close as bacon and eggs into the first turn. The finish? Alphabetical.
News courtesy of BMXNOW.com
Editor's Note: Tyler Whitfield was one of the winners of the TLD / Racer X / Vurb Moto helmet coloring contest for "A Day in the Dirt". The winners received a personal phone call from Troy Lee and a Limited Edition "A Day in the Dirt" AIR Helmet. Watch Video >
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark
- 11.09.2014 : Juan Pablo Montoya Excited About 2015 IndyCar Potential | IndyCar
- 11.09.2014 : Catching Up With Nathan Bles 2014 | Motocross - Canada
- 10.09.2014 : Between The Motos: Tyler Keefe | Motocross/Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 09.09.2014 : Race Recap: Toby Price's 2014 Season | Off-Road - Australia
- 09.09.2014 : Women on Bikes Series - Leigh Donovan | MTB - Life on Two Wheels Interview
- 09.09.2014 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Amateur Standout Sean Cantrell | Corona, CA
- 08.09.2014 : Red Bull District Ride: Victory of Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Nuremberg, Germany
- 08.09.2014 : Interview: Luca Cometti | MTB MAG Interview
- 05.09.2014 : Competition Eliminator: Johnny Greaves Delivers Big In 2014 | TORC - Crandon, WI