Troy Lee Designs Welcomes GoPro Partnership
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is proud to announce a new long-term collaboration with GoPro for 2012 and beyond. TLD is always eager to partner with other world class brands and GoPro sets the standard for action sports cameras.
"It's always fun to get involved with companies that are the best at what they do," says owner-operator Troy Lee. "We strive to be that type business here at TLD and the GoPro folks are certainly leading the field in their industry. We have some really cool plans to integrate their products into our race team in 2012 that people will be stoked on. With GoPro sponsoring the supercross series this year it is opening some doors for us to be able to really utilize the cameras. It's going to be a fun partnership."
Troy Lee Designs will leverage the GoPro partnership to produce more engaging video content on its website. Additionally, the "on board" lap featured on the television coverage at supercross and outdoor motocross races will occasionally feature riders from the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda race team.
Based in Half Moon Bay, California, GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture and share their lives’ most exciting moments in professional quality HD video and photos. GoPro’s HD HERO line of wearable and gear mountable cameras are used collectively by more consumers, professional athletes, and video production professionals than any other camera in the world. GoPro's products are sold in over 60 countries and in the USA through professional channels and retailers including Best Buy, Sports Authority, Bass Pro Shops, Cycle Gear, and online at gopro.com.
For more information visit: gopro.com/
About Troy Lee Designs:
For 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
For more information visit: www.troyleedesigns.com/omniweaver/files/stream/p>
- 21.08.2014 : Where Are They Now - Cam Zink | MTB Freeride - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 21.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview