Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Fender Partnership
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is proud to announce a new multi-year collaboration with Fender® Musical Instruments for the 2012 season and beyond. The relationship between TLD and Fender has been long standing and many custom paint projects have been born over the years including trophies and calendar covers. In addition to providing added support to the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Race Team, this exciting new partnership will also lead to many unique collaboration opportunities.
"We've been working with Fender for almost 14 years now," says owner-operator Troy Lee. "We have a great relationship with them already so it will be fun to see where this new partnership takes us. We've got some amazing plans for the LA supercross this year that people are going to love. It's great to be working closer with Fender."
In addition to displaying a TLD Fender guitar and amps at Anaheim 2 and NAMM, TLD also has a Fender-themed open face helmet already in the design process this year. Troy Lee Designs will continue to collaborate with Fender and design the most amazing guitars for the industry-leading brand.
With an illustrious history dating back to 1946, Fender and its players have touched and transformed music worldwide and in nearly every genre: rock 'n' roll, country and western, jazz, rhythm and blues and many others. Everyone from beginners and hobbyists to the world's most acclaimed artists and performers have used Fender instruments and amps, in the process making the company not only a revered music industry name, but also a cultural icon. Legendary Fender instruments such as the Telecaster® and Stratocaster® guitars and Precision® and Jazz® bass guitars are universally acclaimed as design classics that embody the best of form and function; of style and substance; of muscle and finesse.
For more information visit: www.fender.com
About Troy Lee Designs:
For 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
For more information visit: www.troyleedesigns.com/omniweaver/files/stream/p>
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History