Troy Lee Designs To Support Haitian Relief Efforts
Custom helmet & gear to be auctioned for charity
In an effort to bring continued awareness and financial support to the devastation in Haiti, Troy Lee Designs is giving back. This weekend, Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Wil Hahn #49 and Cole Seely #200 will be racing in one-of-a-kind Haitian flag-themed helmets and gear at AMA Supercross round 4 in San Francisco. The items will then be signed by the riders and Troy Lee to be auction on eBay starting today. 100% of the funds from the winning sale will go to American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.
"My heart goes out to the people in Haiti," says Troy Lee. "After seeing the images on TV, the losses and challenges they are going through... I just wanted to give back in some small way, and remind Supercross fans to help those who are in great need."
TLD encourages all to give to Red Cross at www.redcross.org and to get involved in the auction.
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL
- 27.02.2014 : Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier | MTB - France
- 27.02.2014 : Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis | Supercross - Torrance, CA