Troy Lee Designs To Support Haitian Relief Efforts
Custom helmet & gear to be auctioned for charity
In an effort to bring continued awareness and financial support to the devastation in Haiti, Troy Lee Designs is giving back. This weekend, Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Wil Hahn #49 and Cole Seely #200 will be racing in one-of-a-kind Haitian flag-themed helmets and gear at AMA Supercross round 4 in San Francisco. The items will then be signed by the riders and Troy Lee to be auction on eBay starting today. 100% of the funds from the winning sale will go to American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.
"My heart goes out to the people in Haiti," says Troy Lee. "After seeing the images on TV, the losses and challenges they are going through... I just wanted to give back in some small way, and remind Supercross fans to help those who are in great need."
TLD encourages all to give to Red Cross at www.redcross.org and to get involved in the auction.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia