Troy Lee Designs To Support Haitian Relief Efforts
Custom helmet & gear to be auctioned for charity
In an effort to bring continued awareness and financial support to the devastation in Haiti, Troy Lee Designs is giving back. This weekend, Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Wil Hahn #49 and Cole Seely #200 will be racing in one-of-a-kind Haitian flag-themed helmets and gear at AMA Supercross round 4 in San Francisco. The items will then be signed by the riders and Troy Lee to be auction on eBay starting today. 100% of the funds from the winning sale will go to American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.
"My heart goes out to the people in Haiti," says Troy Lee. "After seeing the images on TV, the losses and challenges they are going through... I just wanted to give back in some small way, and remind Supercross fans to help those who are in great need."
TLD encourages all to give to Red Cross at www.redcross.org and to get involved in the auction.
- 30.07.2014 : Chris Holder Ready To Race Bydgoszcz | Speedway - Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 29.07.2014 : Ken Block Dominates Global Rallycross Charlotte | Rallycross - Charlotte, NC
- 29.07.2014 : Sam Willoughby Wins 2014 BMX World Cup Championships | BMX - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 29.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top As Tri-Series Continues | Off Road - Carnarvon, Australia
- 28.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Top Ten In Washington | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 28.07.2014 : Brendan Fairclough Succeeds in Lenzerheide | DH MTB - Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- 28.07.2014 : Honda Muscle Milk Top Ten at Washougal | AMA Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 25.07.2014 : Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day | TUSC - Indianapolis, IN
- 25.07.2014 : Hancock's Stormer In Sweden | Speedway GP - Motala, Sweden
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI