Troy Lee Designs To Support Haitian Relief Efforts
Custom helmet & gear to be auctioned for charity
In an effort to bring continued awareness and financial support to the devastation in Haiti, Troy Lee Designs is giving back. This weekend, Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Wil Hahn #49 and Cole Seely #200 will be racing in one-of-a-kind Haitian flag-themed helmets and gear at AMA Supercross round 4 in San Francisco. The items will then be signed by the riders and Troy Lee to be auction on eBay starting today. 100% of the funds from the winning sale will go to American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.
"My heart goes out to the people in Haiti," says Troy Lee. "After seeing the images on TV, the losses and challenges they are going through... I just wanted to give back in some small way, and remind Supercross fans to help those who are in great need."
TLD encourages all to give to Red Cross at www.redcross.org and to get involved in the auction.
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.04.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Long Beach Grand Prix 2014 | Auto Racing - Long Beach, CA
- 09.04.2014 : Strong Comeback for Valentin Teillet | Motocross - Gueugnon, France
- 07.04.2014 : Open Mic: Houston Interviews - Cole Seely | Supercross - Racer X Interview