Troy Lee Designs To Support Haitian Relief Efforts
Custom helmet & gear to be auctioned for charity
In an effort to bring continued awareness and financial support to the devastation in Haiti, Troy Lee Designs is giving back. This weekend, Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda riders Wil Hahn #49 and Cole Seely #200 will be racing in one-of-a-kind Haitian flag-themed helmets and gear at AMA Supercross round 4 in San Francisco. The items will then be signed by the riders and Troy Lee to be auction on eBay starting today. 100% of the funds from the winning sale will go to American Red Cross for Haiti Relief.
"My heart goes out to the people in Haiti," says Troy Lee. "After seeing the images on TV, the losses and challenges they are going through... I just wanted to give back in some small way, and remind Supercross fans to help those who are in great need."
TLD encourages all to give to Red Cross at www.redcross.org and to get involved in the auction.
- 17.05.2013 : 'Little' Brother Goes Big | VurbMoto Interview
- 16.05.2013 : Ricky and Luke Johnson Both Victorious at Eldora Speedway | TORC - Rossburg, OH
- 16.05.2013 : Catching Up With: Blake Savage | DMX Interview
- 15.05.2013 : Matt Simmonds Takes 3rd at Round 2 of the BDS Fort William | MTB - Fort William, Scotland
- 15.05.2013 : Kahne Battles for Darlington Win and Finishes Race in 17th | NASCAR - Darlington, SC
- 15.05.2013 : Troy Lee Designs Welcomes Malcolm Stewart to the Team | AMA Motocross
- 14.05.2013 : Extreme Speed Motorsports Finishes Third and Fourth at Laguna Seca | ALMS - Monterey, CA
- 14.05.2013 : Willoughby and Post Podium for Redline Bicycles at Tar Heel Nationals | BMX - Charlotte, NC
- 13.05.2013 : Muscle Milk TWMX Race Series Profile: Tyler Rosa | TWMX Interview
- 13.05.2013 : Montoya Scores Top-10 Finish for Team Target at Darlington Raceway | NASCAR - Darlington, SC