Troy Lee Designs To Be Featured in OC Fashion Week
HAUTECH Menswear: Sports / Race Wear
March 19-24, 2013
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6pm - 9pm
Location: Fisker of Orange County
New to Orange County Fashion Week is HAUTECH hosted by Fisker of Orange County. Henrik Fisker’s inspirational signature designs have created some of the world's most renowned vehicles as the BMW Z8, Aston Martin DB9 and Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Fashion Week’s Day 2 event is a mix of both established and emerging Menswear designers amidst iconic vehicle designs that makes this a one-of-a-kind debut fashioned for the future. HAUTECH combines the world of the future of technology with the fashion forward designs in emerging menswear making for a unique destination event for buyers, retailers and recruiters looking to support established and emerging talent as they debut their craftsmanship, and fashion forward design. Fisker Automotive VP of Global Design Alex Klatt special guest hosts as a speaker at the event, “Fashioned for the Future”, imparting to guests what it takes to stay on top in the competitive world of design, and more broadly in the world of elite big business.
Among many menswear designers participating this year such as– Reynaldo Aquino and Valor Collective - OC Fashion Week is also pleased to announce the artistry and participation of Troy Lee Designs. From Steve McQueen to Peter Fonda- Troy Lee Designs has put the style, panache, and speed into racing. "For over 30 years, I have had the honor of customizing helmets for the world’s Fastest Racers. I work with amazing people. My passionate and talented employees have created a body of work that has many convinced we’re the most creative and artistic company in all of racing,” relays Troy Lee, CEO & Creator of Troy Lee Designs."
TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors. Troy Lee Designs signature Peter Fonda and Steve McQueen lines can be found at Neiman Marcus and Kitson.
In addition, Day 2 will feature fashion festivities with a special opening by Queen of Cars Genevieve Chappell automotive TV personality and aficionado Ian Ray ‘the’ techspert of Ecommerce on “the World of Social Retail” and website marketers Comatica, proud sponsors of OC Fashion Week. Comatica executives relayed, “Comatica is excited to be a part of the OCFW and look forward to a spectacular week." The evening also features a HAUTECH Men’s style lounge courtesy of Glenmorangie Single Malt Whisky and Ardbeg the Ultimate Islay Single Malt Whisky complete with tech charging stations courtesy of ChargeAll.
For more information and to submit Media Credentials Visit:
For the designer line up schedule visit:
(*Schedule subject to change. Orange County Fashion Association is the official organizer of OC FASHION WEEK℠ the Official Fashion Week of Orange County. All rights reserved).
Orange County Fashion Association: Mission Statement
The Orange County Fashion Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing events and programs to educate, promote, and support the local fashion industry and its emerging talent. The Orange County Fashion Association is proud to be the Official organizer of the OC FASHION WEEK℠ In 2013 OC Fashion Week also introduces its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative created to showcase select charities as designated by participating retailers. Retail venues can become an OC Fashion Week "Retail Member-Supporter /Advocate" with a pledge to support a charity of their choice. A percentage of the proceeds made during the OC Fashion Week, March 19-24, 2013, from their retail sales will then go to the support a selected charity. OC Fashion Week will also spotlight participating CSR retailers at "In the Pursuit of Fashion,” events.
Troy Lee Designs Emerging Designer Bio
- 29.07.2015 : TLD / KTM's Toby Price Takes 5th AORC Crown of His Career | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 27.07.2015 : Team TLD Riders All Score Top-10 Finishes at Washougal | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Makes It Three Weekends In A Row With Career-Best Finish | AMA Pro Motocross - Washougal, WA
- 27.07.2015 : Interview: Brandon Semenuk and Rupert Walker - Revel In The Chaos | Freeride MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 24.07.2015 : TLD's Toby Price Could Wrap Up Fifth AORC Crown This Weekend | AORC - Kyogle, Australia
- 24.07.2015 : Sage Karam Earns First-Career Podium At Iowa 2015 | IndyCar - Newton, IA
- 23.07.2015 : TLD’s Noren Backs Up Career Best Result With Seventh Overall | AMA Pro Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : TLD’s McElrath Breaks Into Top-10 With Impressive Moto 2 Ride | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 20.07.2015 : KTM Strong Man Kirk Gibbs Braves The Pain At Shepparton | Motocross - Victoria, Australia
- 10.07.2015 : TLD/KTM’s Toby Price Picked Up By Red Bull Factory Rally Team | World Motorcycle Rally Championships