Troy Lee Designs Ready for West Coast Supercross Series
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda Team
Multi-time Main Event winner Cole Seely #21 heads up the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team along with 3rd year member Jessy Nelson #50, official first year member Malcolm Stewart #34 and rookie Shane McElrath #87. Seely and Nelson will run the team's traditional Lucas Oil graphics kit, while Stewart and McElrath will debut new MAVTV graphics to represent the new network and race team sponsor.
“Lucas Oil has been a loyal sponsor of TLD for many years. They recently purchased MAVTV and we are pleased to help them promote the network. I’m stoked to be able to watch all of the AMA Pro Motocross races live on MAVTV this summer!” stated team owner Troy Lee.
“Lucas Oil products as well as MAVTV, our motorsports network, are proud to support the TLD racing efforts in 2014. We value our partnership and look forward to achieving wins with them using Lucas Oils,” said Tom Bogner, Lucas Oil Motorsports Director.
The Troy Lee Designs Team members have been training extensively during the off season and are looking forward to returning to competition on their Honda CRF250R's. Join us on January 4th at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA, as the 2014 Supercross season kicks commences.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, MavTV, Method Race Wheels, GoPro, Fasthouse, Pixelmags, Horizon Hobby, FMF Racing, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Showa, Alpinestars, ODI, Pacific Collision Centers, New Era, Specialized, Sram, Renthal, Twin Air, Braking, McQueen Racing, Cyrca, Sol Republic, Hinson, Shock Doctor, ARC, Carillo, Sports Care Center, Samco, Xtrig, VQ Orthocare, Vortex, Kryptonight, Kasey Kahne, Dirt Star, Moto Tassinari, DID, Dirt Star, N-Style.
- 16.04.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Report: Indy Grand Prix of Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 15.04.2015 : Team Penske's Castroneves Podiums in Louisiana | IndyCar - Avondale, LA
- 14.04.2015 : Lusty Industries / KTM’s Gibbs Shows His Mettle To Extend Nationals Lead | Motocross - Sydney, Australia
- 14.04.2015 : Kasey Kahne Finishes 8th At Texas | NASCAR - Fort Worth, TX
- 13.04.2015 : Aaron Gwin Takes 1st Place at 2015 DH World Cup Season Opener | DH MTB - Lourdes, France
- 13.04.2015 : Shane McElrath Makes Podium Return in Houston | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 13.04.2015 : 2015 SRAM | Troy Lee Designs Race Team - Meet the Squad | Bicycle - SRAM TLD Race Team
- 13.04.2015 : TLD’s Cole Seely Wins First-Ever 450SX Main Event | AMA Supercross - Houston, TX
- 10.04.2015 : Jessy Nelson To Sit Out Remainder of 2015 Supercross Series | AMA Supercross - Corona, CA
- 06.04.2015 : Greg Hancock Still Hungry for Success | Speedway - Sweden