Troy Lee Designs Partners with Sugarbush Resort in Vermont
Sugarbush Resort - Warren, VT
Troy Lee Designs descends into the green mountains of Vermont for their latest partnership with Sugarbush Resort.
For over 30 years, Troy Lee Designs has been an innovator in the world of art and motion; combining the beauty of art with the speed of racing. As a rider and a racer himself, Troy Lee has always taken pride in making the highest quality performance products for serious racers and casual enthusiasts alike.
Troy Lee Designs proudly welcomes Sugarbush Resort as part of the TLD family! We look forward to a great relationship with the resort and their professional staff, as well as offering their customers the very best helmets, protective gear and riding apparel available today.
About Sugarbush Resort
In 2001, Summit Ventures, a business enterprise between locals Win Smith and Adam Greshin, purchased Sugarbush Resort. Located in Warren, Vermont, in the Mad River Valley, the resort boasts over 4,000 acres and includes two mountain areas, a fully appointed Health and Racquet Club, lodging accommodations, Sugarbush Resort Golf Club, multiple dining venues and more. Year-round, the resort staffs approximately 450 employees, and in the height of the season close to 1,000 employees.
For information visit: www.sugarbush.com
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 18.12.2014 : Tis The Season With Colton Facciotti | Rider Support - Canada
- 17.12.2014 : TLD Canada Amateur Profile: Hayden Wolff | Rider Support - Prince George, BC, Canda
- 10.12.2014 : Privateer Profile: Ross Johnson | International - Canada
- 09.12.2014 : Scott Dixon Returns To TCGR for 2015 IndyCar Series | IndyCar Series
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia