Troy Lee Designs Partners with Sugarbush Resort in Vermont
Sugarbush Resort - Warren, VT
Troy Lee Designs descends into the green mountains of Vermont for their latest partnership with Sugarbush Resort.
For over 30 years, Troy Lee Designs has been an innovator in the world of art and motion; combining the beauty of art with the speed of racing. As a rider and a racer himself, Troy Lee has always taken pride in making the highest quality performance products for serious racers and casual enthusiasts alike.
Troy Lee Designs proudly welcomes Sugarbush Resort as part of the TLD family! We look forward to a great relationship with the resort and their professional staff, as well as offering their customers the very best helmets, protective gear and riding apparel available today.
About Sugarbush Resort
In 2001, Summit Ventures, a business enterprise between locals Win Smith and Adam Greshin, purchased Sugarbush Resort. Located in Warren, Vermont, in the Mad River Valley, the resort boasts over 4,000 acres and includes two mountain areas, a fully appointed Health and Racquet Club, lodging accommodations, Sugarbush Resort Golf Club, multiple dining venues and more. Year-round, the resort staffs approximately 450 employees, and in the height of the season close to 1,000 employees.
For information visit: www.sugarbush.com
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ
- 16.03.2015 : Insight: Cole Seely After Indy SX 2015 | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN