Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross
Supercross - Corona, CA
The race marks the first time that that Malcolm will race against his older brother James Stewart in the premiere 450 class in Supercross. Fans will certainly be entertained watching these two charismatic riders battle.
Malcolm, who currently sits in 6th place in the West Regional 250 SX series, will be wearing a special commemorative Peter Fonda inspired red, white and blue TLD helmet in Daytona.
“Malcolm’s been doing a great job for us! We have high expectations for him in the outdoors and this race is good prep. I can’t wait to watch him this weekend,” commented Troy Lee.
Daytona International Speedway has been home to the original Supercross since 1971 and is the longest continuous Supercross event in America. This year’s event this marks the 23rd year that Honda has sponsored the unique race. Be sure to catch the race live on Fox Sports 1 starting at 7:30pm EST.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA