Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross
Supercross - Corona, CA
The race marks the first time that that Malcolm will race against his older brother James Stewart in the premiere 450 class in Supercross. Fans will certainly be entertained watching these two charismatic riders battle.
Malcolm, who currently sits in 6th place in the West Regional 250 SX series, will be wearing a special commemorative Peter Fonda inspired red, white and blue TLD helmet in Daytona.
“Malcolm’s been doing a great job for us! We have high expectations for him in the outdoors and this race is good prep. I can’t wait to watch him this weekend,” commented Troy Lee.
Daytona International Speedway has been home to the original Supercross since 1971 and is the longest continuous Supercross event in America. This year’s event this marks the 23rd year that Honda has sponsored the unique race. Be sure to catch the race live on Fox Sports 1 starting at 7:30pm EST.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview
- 12.08.2014 : TLD / MavTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart Continues Road to Recovery | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 11.08.2014 : Open Mic: Fredrik Noren After Unadilla | AMA Motocross - New Berlin, NY