Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross
Supercross - Corona, CA
The race marks the first time that that Malcolm will race against his older brother James Stewart in the premiere 450 class in Supercross. Fans will certainly be entertained watching these two charismatic riders battle.
Malcolm, who currently sits in 6th place in the West Regional 250 SX series, will be wearing a special commemorative Peter Fonda inspired red, white and blue TLD helmet in Daytona.
“Malcolm’s been doing a great job for us! We have high expectations for him in the outdoors and this race is good prep. I can’t wait to watch him this weekend,” commented Troy Lee.
Daytona International Speedway has been home to the original Supercross since 1971 and is the longest continuous Supercross event in America. This year’s event this marks the 23rd year that Honda has sponsored the unique race. Be sure to catch the race live on Fox Sports 1 starting at 7:30pm EST.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA