TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda REM Glen Helen 'Press Day' Hosted by Moto Brew
Glen Helen Raceway - California
As the team riders prepare for the remaining West Coast Supercross rounds and for their assault on the Lucas Oil Nationals, media members and team sponsors will have immediate access to the riders for video, photos and interviews.
Cole Seely, Christian Craig, Jessy Nelson and amateur sensation Justin Hoeft will all be in attendance.
This weekend also marks the 15th anniversary of Glen Helen’s REM Saturday Motocross Series. To help celebrate the occasion, Moto Brew is posting a $2000 purse for the Pro Class [30 minutes plus 2 lap motos] this weekend, and will also be providing free beer under the TLD awning. Troy Lee and the TLD crew will also be BBQing on site, flipping burgers and hotdogs for all in attendance.
“It’s been nice to kind of regroup during this break,” says team owner Troy Lee. “We have our pro team getting ready for the nationals and the last few rounds of supercross and our amateur guys are focusing on their championship events. We’re stoked to get everybody together and let them help each other. And it’s always more fun with Moto Brew!”
Come out and race or just hang out under the TLD canopy for some BBQ and fun.
Get more information from REM online.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 19.11.2014 : Interview: Troy Lee | Company
- 11.11.2014 : Redmond and Graffunder Take on Ukupacha in Ecuador | Enduro - Ukupacha, Ecuador
- 10.11.2014 : USA Got Hold of Junior Trophy Victory in Argentina | Off-Road - San Juan, Argentina
- 06.11.2014 : Mitchell DeJong Clinches 2014 GRC Lites Championship | Global Rallycross Lites - Las Vegas, NV
- 05.11.2014 : Behind The Scenes with Kiwi Indycar Champ Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 04.11.2014 : Lusty Industries Opens In New Zealand | Newcastle, NSW Australia
- 03.11.2014 : Runner-Up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai | WEC - Shanghai, China
- 03.11.2014 : From Joyride to Rampage to unReal: Brandon Semenuk's Non-Stop Year | Freeride MTB
- 30.10.2014 : Interview: Darryn Durham on Supercross Africa | Supercross - Pretoria, South Africa
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH