TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda REM Glen Helen 'Press Day' Hosted by Moto Brew
Glen Helen Raceway - California
As the team riders prepare for the remaining West Coast Supercross rounds and for their assault on the Lucas Oil Nationals, media members and team sponsors will have immediate access to the riders for video, photos and interviews.
Cole Seely, Christian Craig, Jessy Nelson and amateur sensation Justin Hoeft will all be in attendance.
This weekend also marks the 15th anniversary of Glen Helen’s REM Saturday Motocross Series. To help celebrate the occasion, Moto Brew is posting a $2000 purse for the Pro Class [30 minutes plus 2 lap motos] this weekend, and will also be providing free beer under the TLD awning. Troy Lee and the TLD crew will also be BBQing on site, flipping burgers and hotdogs for all in attendance.
“It’s been nice to kind of regroup during this break,” says team owner Troy Lee. “We have our pro team getting ready for the nationals and the last few rounds of supercross and our amateur guys are focusing on their championship events. We’re stoked to get everybody together and let them help each other. And it’s always more fun with Moto Brew!”
Come out and race or just hang out under the TLD canopy for some BBQ and fun.
Get more information from REM online.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB