TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda REM Glen Helen 'Press Day' Hosted by Moto Brew
Glen Helen Raceway - California
As the team riders prepare for the remaining West Coast Supercross rounds and for their assault on the Lucas Oil Nationals, media members and team sponsors will have immediate access to the riders for video, photos and interviews.
Cole Seely, Christian Craig, Jessy Nelson and amateur sensation Justin Hoeft will all be in attendance.
This weekend also marks the 15th anniversary of Glen Helen’s REM Saturday Motocross Series. To help celebrate the occasion, Moto Brew is posting a $2000 purse for the Pro Class [30 minutes plus 2 lap motos] this weekend, and will also be providing free beer under the TLD awning. Troy Lee and the TLD crew will also be BBQing on site, flipping burgers and hotdogs for all in attendance.
“It’s been nice to kind of regroup during this break,” says team owner Troy Lee. “We have our pro team getting ready for the nationals and the last few rounds of supercross and our amateur guys are focusing on their championship events. We’re stoked to get everybody together and let them help each other. And it’s always more fun with Moto Brew!”
Come out and race or just hang out under the TLD canopy for some BBQ and fun.
Get more information from REM online.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA