Troy Lee Designs Introduces Troy Lee Designs Brazil
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is proud to announce a new partnership with the largest motorcycle parts factory in Latin America, Pro Tork, to form Troy Lee Designs Brazil. TLD is excited about this partnership with Pro Tork, as it is clear that this will be a very good transition for the entire Latin American TLD market.
Troy Lee Designs Brazil will provide Brazil with access to the entire Troy Lee Designs collection of products. In addition, they will be producing a specified number of TLD goods in their Brazilian factory so that they can supply their Brazilian market a national product.
"It's always great to partner companies that are strong in their country," says owner-president Troy Lee. "We strive to be that type of business here at TLD and Pro Tork is certainly leading the field in their country. We have really big plans for Brazil and the entire Latin American market so we are stoked to get Troy Lee Designs Brazil under way."
This partnership will be in effect for the second half of 2012.
About Pro Tork:
Located in Siqueira Campos – Parana, Brazil, Pro Tork will be the management company for TLD Brazil. Investments in technology, encouragement to its collaborators, privileges to have honest relationships with its clients along with confidence in sport has turned Pro Tork into the major factory of motorcycle parts in Latin America.
For more information visit: www.protork.com.br
About Troy Lee Designs:
For 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
For more information visit: www.troyleedesigns.com/omniweaver/files/stream/p>
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 22.07.2014 : Colton Facciotti at the Top of the Box at Sand Del Lee | Motocross - Richmond, ON, Canada
- 22.07.2014 : Fredrik Noren at Spring Creek MX 2014 | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 22.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top at Kyogle | Off-Road - Kyogle, Australia
- 21.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Dives Into Spring Creek Motocross | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 18.07.2014 : Vaea Verbeek Wins Canadian MTB Downhill Women's Championship | Mountain Bike - Sun Peaks, BC, Canada