Troy Lee Designs Announces New Exclusive Swedish Distributor
Hancock Distribution will offer the complete Troy Lee Designs Moto, Bike and Sportswear collections as well as the entire Seven racewear & apparel collections.
“It’s our mission to continue growing the brand designed and created 'For the World’s Fastest Racers'. This is an amazing and long-awaited opportunity,” said Hancock Distribution co-owner, Greg Hancock. “I’ve known Troy Lee since I was a kid, and have had a great passion for the TLD brand since the early days of it's establishment. I look forward to a winning partnership with Troy Lee Designs while building the brand throughout Sweden."
“Our dads previously worked together and Greg and I spent a lot of time together back then as kids. We have supported Greg throughout his speedway racing career and I’m proud to continue our relationship with him in the business world as well," stated Troy Lee.
Troy further added, “In closing, I'd like to thank Lars Larsson, Lars Hansson & Kim from MX4All and their entire staff for over 20 years of support and wish them well in the future.”
Troy Lee Designs is no stranger to the world of action and motor sports. For over two decades, they have enjoyed connections to many disciplines, such as F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, Motocross, Endurocross, Freestyle MX, Dirt Track, Speedway, AMA and GP Road Racing, BMX, Downhill and XC mountain biking.
About Hancock Distribution:
Hancock Distribution based in Älvsjö, Sweden is a young company with a huge ambition for success with all brands under its banner. For more information visit www.troyleedesigns.se and follow on Twitter @TLDSweden.
About Troy Lee Designs:
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers". TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, sportswear and accessories, and operating the TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda supercross and motocross team. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
- 24.07.2014 : Johnny and CJ Greaves Pull Pro-2 / Pro-4 Sweep at Bark River | TORC - Bark River, MI
- 24.07.2014 : Ryan Maramont Confirms Break From Racing | MX Nationals - Australia
- 23.07.2014 : Kanaan Leads Team Target with Two Podiums in Toronto | IndyCar - Toronto, Canada
- 23.07.2014 : Sage Karam Added to Brickyard GP Lineup | GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series - Indianapolis, IN
- 22.07.2014 : Women's Mountain Biking in Mammoth with Leigh Donovan | MTB - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 22.07.2014 : Colton Facciotti at the Top of the Box at Sand Del Lee | Motocross - Richmond, ON, Canada
- 22.07.2014 : Fredrik Noren at Spring Creek MX 2014 | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 22.07.2014 : Toby Price On Top at Kyogle | Off-Road - Kyogle, Australia
- 21.07.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Dives Into Spring Creek Motocross | AMA Motocross - Millville, MN
- 18.07.2014 : Vaea Verbeek Wins Canadian MTB Downhill Women's Championship | Mountain Bike - Sun Peaks, BC, Canada