Troy Lee Designs Announces 2010 Fall / Holiday Collection
Debuts at San Diego's Class at ASR
Troy Lee Designs, a leading manufacturer of racing gear and helmets for the world's fastest racers, today announced the debut of its 2010 Fall / Holiday apparel collection. This is the first time the company has shown at ASR, bringing a newly updated line crafted by Armando Marron, that offers a full range of men's street wear and accessories.
"When we set out to create this line, we felt that Troy Lee has so much history in designing sports gear for men, and we wanted to tap into that heritage to make something different for the market," says Armando Marron, VP of Apparel. "We took inspiration from traditional all-American work wear, military and motor sports wear, by incorporating tougher materials that would be stylish and outlast trends in the marketplace. This is a 'guys' line and has a cool vibe to it."
The company looked to its 30-year history in moto sports hard goods and racing gear, to create a strong 55-piece collection. Designed with tough and durable materials, the line was designed with a blue-collar aesthetic and goal of staying true to the roots of the company.
Featured pieces include: an engineered riding jean available in denim (MSRP $129), and also in a durable duck canvas (MSRP $99); a fleece line that focuses on simple details with interesting art/logo placement, TLD patch hits on sleeves/chest and proper body fit, with color ways in heathers, greens and royals (MSRP $40-$80); a leather jacket with removable hood that combines elements of a riding jacket with a street jacket (MSRP $385); and vintage style tees and accessories that round out the line.
The Troy Lee Designs line will be shown at Class at ASR in San Diego February 3-4, 2010, at booth #CL208 and available for media previews.
About Troy Lee Designs
Since 1981, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." Our relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge in style, design and quality, has given us the reputation as an innovator in many different racing fields. Troy Lee Designs has grown over the past three decades to include a product line ranging from high-performance helmets, to a complete line of racing gear and casual wear. With an amazing team of racers, from Indy to World Rally to NASCAR, Motocross to Enduro to Freestyle, Dirt Track to Road Racing, Mountain Biking to BMX, we have been fortunate to work with the best in the world. We at Troy Lee Designs appreciate the fact that every day the racers get out there and put it all on the line.
- 10.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Score Valuable Points at Daytona | AMA Supercross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 10.03.2014 : Kasey Kahne Takes 8th in Las Vegas | NASCAR - Las Vegas, NV
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL