Troy Lee Designs A3 Auction for Cancer Awareness
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda will show it's support for Cancer Awareness and National Cancer Prevention Month (February) at this weekend's Monster Energy AMA Supercross at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA, by wearing TLD GP Air Mirage Yellow/Magenta Gear and custom SE3 Cyclops Helmets, as well as donning custom pink graphics on it's race bikes.
"Just like a lot of people, the Troy Lee Designs family has been affected by various kinds of cancer," Troy stated. "We are committed to providing assistance in any way that we can, so we've decided to go ahead and run pink gear and accented helmets at A3, which are to be auctioned off on eBay for the American Cancer Society. We will also have custom bikes for the night's racing which hopefully will bring additional awareness to the movement - finding a cure for cancer."
The auction will include one each (autographed) helmet, gear set, pair of boots and plastics, worn and used by Cole Seely, Christian Craig and Jessy Nelson at this Saturday night's Supercross race in Anaheim. Proceeds from the auction will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
The auction begins on eBay Monday, February 4th, and will end on Monday, February 11, 2013, so hurry up and place your bids right away!
Cole Seely Kit: Item # 251224506974
Christian Craig Kit: Item # 251224508920
Jessy Nelson Kit: Item # 251224510005
If you would like to make a donation to the American Cancer Society, use the donation form or visit the website. If you want to show your support for Team TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda and Cancer Awareness, be one of the first 25 people to stop by our rig to pick up a free button.
About Troy Lee Designs
For over 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors. Visit www.troyleedesigns.com for more info, or follow TLD on Facebook (facebook.com/troyleedesigns.tld) and Twitter (@TroyLeeDesigns).
About the American Cancer Society
For nearly 100 years, the American Cancer Society (ACS) has worked relentlessly to save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Together with millions of our supporters worldwide, we’re helping people stay well, helping people get well, finding cures, and fighting back against cancer.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Seaspan, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 21.08.2014 : Where Are They Now - Cam Zink | MTB Freeride - Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 21.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti To Fill-In For TLD / Lucas Oil / MAVTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview