Troy Brosnan Injury Update
MTB - Leogang, Austria
Team Monster Energy Specialized's Troy Brosnan (AUS) injured himself during training at the IXS cup in Leogang, Austria this past weekend and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. While the injuries sustained are not serious, the young Australian will be out for at least the event this weekend in Leogang as well as the World Cup next weekend in Val Di Sole, Italy.
Brosnan says: “I’m super bummed about the crash, but I’m looking forward to making a speedy recovery and getting back on my bike as soon as possible!”
More news to follow as it become available.
Follow Troy on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/Troy.BrosnanPage
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 18.05.2015 : TLD / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Riders Tackle Round 1 at Hangtown | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA
- 13.05.2015 : Mitchell Oldenburg Gets a Shot With Troy Lee Designs | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 12.05.2015 : Willoughby Steals UCI BMX Supercross World Cup Series Lead | BMX - Papendal, Netherlands
- 12.05.2015 : Patrick Butler Joins Lusty Industries Australian Downhill Team | Downhill MTB - NSW, Australia
- 08.05.2015 : Interview with SRAM | TLD Racing's Russell Finsterwald | Cross-Country MTB