Troy Brosnan Injury Update
MTB - Leogang, Austria
Team Monster Energy Specialized's Troy Brosnan (AUS) injured himself during training at the IXS cup in Leogang, Austria this past weekend and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. While the injuries sustained are not serious, the young Australian will be out for at least the event this weekend in Leogang as well as the World Cup next weekend in Val Di Sole, Italy.
Brosnan says: “I’m super bummed about the crash, but I’m looking forward to making a speedy recovery and getting back on my bike as soon as possible!”
More news to follow as it become available.
Follow Troy on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/Troy.BrosnanPage
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ
- 16.03.2015 : Insight: Cole Seely After Indy SX 2015 | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN