Troy Brosnan Injury Update
MTB - Leogang, Austria
Team Monster Energy Specialized's Troy Brosnan (AUS) injured himself during training at the IXS cup in Leogang, Austria this past weekend and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. While the injuries sustained are not serious, the young Australian will be out for at least the event this weekend in Leogang as well as the World Cup next weekend in Val Di Sole, Italy.
Brosnan says: “I’m super bummed about the crash, but I’m looking forward to making a speedy recovery and getting back on my bike as soon as possible!”
More news to follow as it become available.
Follow Troy on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/Troy.BrosnanPage
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | Oakland Supercross Results
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL
- 22.01.2015 : Team TLD's Ascent to the Top of American Motocross | Troy Lee Designs - Company History
- 20.01.2015 : MXP Chatter: Kyle Keast | Motocross - Canada
- 20.01.2015 : American Champion Jared Mees Wins 2015 Troy Bayliss Classic | Flat Track - Taree, Australia
- 20.01.2015 : CBR's Zach Herfindahl Wins At Grafton | Snocross - Grafton, ND
- 19.01.2015 : TLD's Toby Price 3rd Overall In Dakar Rally 2015 | Off-Road - Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 17.01.2015 : Nelson and McElrath Fight For Top-10 Finishes | AMA Supercross - Anaheim, CA