Troy Brosnan Injury Update
MTB - Leogang, Austria
Team Monster Energy Specialized's Troy Brosnan (AUS) injured himself during training at the IXS cup in Leogang, Austria this past weekend and will be out for an undetermined amount of time. While the injuries sustained are not serious, the young Australian will be out for at least the event this weekend in Leogang as well as the World Cup next weekend in Val Di Sole, Italy.
Brosnan says: “I’m super bummed about the crash, but I’m looking forward to making a speedy recovery and getting back on my bike as soon as possible!”
More news to follow as it become available.
Follow Troy on Facebook for more information: https://www.facebook.com/Troy.BrosnanPage
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull
- 05.12.2013 : Beyond the Bike: Micayla Gatto | Dirt Magazine Interview
- 05.12.2013 : Aim High Season Two Premieres Exclusively on Crackle | TV Guide Exclusive
- 04.12.2013 : #NotBad - Interview with Semenuk and Wittenburg | More Dirt Interview
- 02.12.2013 : Willoughby Wins Back-To-Back USA BMX Titles | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 02.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Scores 2 Wins at Snocross Opener | Snocross - Duluth, MN
- 02.12.2013 : Rider Check: Ronnie Stewart | Vital MX Interview
- 28.11.2013 : "Patrick Dempsey: Racing Le Mans" Marathon Thanksgiving Day on Velocity | Auto Racing - Velocity Network
- 27.11.2013 : Privateer Profile: Robert Lind | Racer X Interview
- 27.11.2013 : Blais Racing Services Fasst CO Race Report | NHHA Off-Road - Johnson Valley, CA