TLD to Provide Cast of 'Aim High' Series with Sportswear
Facebook - Aim High
Warner Bros. will once again partner with Troy Lee Designs on the second season of "Aim High" - a series which made it's debut on Facebook and Cambio in October of last year. The cutting-edge series will highlight Troy Lee Designs apparel and gear throughout the series.
"Aim High" stars Jackson Rathbone of "Twilight" fame as high school student Nick Green. Nick leads a double life juggling his studies by day but working as a government hitman saving the world by night.
"Bourne Trilogy" meets "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" season one broke ground and records launching the first ever series driven programming on Facebook, where viewers were integrated into the series from their profile picture. Season two is expected to be equally successful.
The series is being produced by Lance Sloane and McG (Charlie's Angels/Chuck/Terminator Salvation).
"I've been a huge fan of Troy Lee's Designs since 'Charlie's Angels.' Troy's work embodies youth culture and the action sports & motorsports worlds," said McG. "When Lance told me TLD was on board again for season two, I was thrilled."
Troy Lee Designs is excited about the collaboration and is happy to be outfitting the rising stars of this unique social series with the highest quality sportswear and gear.
LIKE Aim High's Facebook and follow the series.
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA
- 08.12.2015 : KTM FACTORY MEDIA INTRO | Corona, CA
- 28.11.2015 : 2015 East Coast Mini Olympics Report | Gainsville, FL
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France