TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014
MTB - United Kingdom
Hope Technology has been making high quality bicycle components since 1989. The story began when owners Ian Weatherill and Simon Sharp wanted disc brakes for their mountain bikes to match the ones fitted to their trials motor bikes. They weren't available to buy, so they made them. The rest is history.
Hope’s ethos is simple:
“We make high quality products, no sales waffle. Let the products do the talking.” Troy Lee Designs have a similar approach – high quality protection and apparel for the “world’s fastest racers.” Rachael Walker, Hope Factory Racing team manager and rider said “The decision for the Hope Enduro and Downhill teams to partner with Troy Lee for the 2014 season was straightforward. We provide our riders with the best bikes and components available. It seems only right that the team should race with the best protection available on the market. The riders will be kitted out in TLD helmets and protection for the 2014 race season.”
Hope will continue its successful team line-up from 2013, with well known, international racer, Adam Brayton taking the lead for the DH team. Adam has had some amazing international World Cup and British Downhill Series results, bagging a few podiums along the way. Known among his fans as the Keswick Kestrel, Adam hopes to continue his success in 2014 and push into the Top 20 at the World Cups - and stay injury free!
As one of UK’s best Enduro riders, 2013 saw Sam Flanagan take on the newly established World Enduro Series. Coming close to the top racers in his first world season has left him more eager to build on this success for 2014. Aside from racing Sam has a lot of interesting projects lined up with some of the best photographers in the industry to capture enduro riding in some of the most beautiful places around the globe.
Adam will be joined on the 2014 Downhill World Cup circuit by team mate Rachael Walker. After an initial taste of World Cups at Mont Saint Anne this year, Rachel is hungry for more! With qualifying at the World Cup’s as the main goal, Rach couldn’t ask for better team mates than Adam and Sam with their individual styles to train with and take inspiration from.
Fisher UK's Troy Lee Designs Brand Manager, Jon Sangan, is also looking forward to the season with the team. “We are excited to partner Hope Tech team with TLD helmets and protection for 2014. Riders will be show casing new D3s, A1s and protection, as part of TLD global 2014 launch programmes. It is important to showcase new Race and Enduro gear on a National level and support home grown talent. Hope Tech guys share our enthusiasm for no compromise gear and above all balls out riding. Look out for the guys at Hope Tech in 2014.” The Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team will be protected by the D3 & A1 Helmets along with rider preference pads for the upcoming season.
Fisher are very proud to be supporting the team on behalf of Troy Lee Designs. With some of the best names in the business, we know the team will be making quite an impact on the sport next season. We look forward to a very exciting and hugely-anticipated journey with the Hope Tech Team.
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark