TLD Team Ride Dubya USA Wheelsets for 2012 SX Season
Dubya USA PR - Orange, CA
Dubya USA is pleased to announce that Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and Travis Baker will be using Dubya USA’s Talon / D.I.D custom wheelsets for the 2012 Supercross season.
“We’re happy to be continuing our relationship with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team for the 2012 Supercross and motocross seasons,” said Dubya co-founder John Anderson. “They have a great lineup of riders this year, and have positioned themselves as a powerhouse Honda Lites effort. We are proud to be a part of their race program.”
The TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda racers will be using Talon’s carbon-centered hubs. This hub’s carbon center tube is flanked by aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, durability and weight savings. These Talon Carbon Hubs will be laced to D.I.D’s ultra-strong Dirt Star ST-X rims for the ultimate in durability.
The 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship begins this Saturday, January 7th at Anaheim Stadium. A complete schedule of 2012 races can be found by visiting www.supercrossonline.com.
For more information on Dubya USA’s Talon/D.I.D wheelsets as well as other products, visit www.dubyausa.com. For the latest news and updates, like Dubya on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dubyausa and follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/dubyausa.
- 24.04.2014 : Stapleton Slated for Wonthaggi MX Nationals Comeback | Motocross - Australia
- 24.04.2014 : Dixon Seeks to Dislodge Runner-Up Yoke at Barber | IndyCar - Birmingham, AL
- 18.04.2014 : Leduc Focused On Pro 4 Competition For Lake Elsinore | LOORRS - Lake Elsinore, CA
- 17.04.2014 : Race Rewind: Cole Seely Interview at Seattle SX 2014 | Supercross - MotoXAddicts Interview
- 17.04.2014 : TLD Now Offering FreeWheelin™ Bluetooth® Audio System for Bicycle Helmets | Company - Corona, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA