TLD Team Ride Dubya USA Wheelsets for 2012 SX Season
Dubya USA PR - Orange, CA
Dubya USA is pleased to announce that Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and Travis Baker will be using Dubya USA’s Talon / D.I.D custom wheelsets for the 2012 Supercross season.
“We’re happy to be continuing our relationship with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team for the 2012 Supercross and motocross seasons,” said Dubya co-founder John Anderson. “They have a great lineup of riders this year, and have positioned themselves as a powerhouse Honda Lites effort. We are proud to be a part of their race program.”
The TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda racers will be using Talon’s carbon-centered hubs. This hub’s carbon center tube is flanked by aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, durability and weight savings. These Talon Carbon Hubs will be laced to D.I.D’s ultra-strong Dirt Star ST-X rims for the ultimate in durability.
The 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship begins this Saturday, January 7th at Anaheim Stadium. A complete schedule of 2012 races can be found by visiting www.supercrossonline.com.
For more information on Dubya USA’s Talon/D.I.D wheelsets as well as other products, visit www.dubyausa.com. For the latest news and updates, like Dubya on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dubyausa and follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/dubyausa.
- 16.11.2015 : Bud-Racing’s Lillie SX Race Report | Moto - Lillie, France
- 06.11.2015 : Shane McElrath Injured in Practice | Moto - Corona, CA
- 17.10.2015 : TLD Athletes on top at RedBull Rampage | Bike - Virgin, UT
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia