TLD Team Ride Dubya USA Wheelsets for 2012 SX Season
Dubya USA PR - Orange, CA
Dubya USA is pleased to announce that Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and Travis Baker will be using Dubya USA’s Talon / D.I.D custom wheelsets for the 2012 Supercross season.
“We’re happy to be continuing our relationship with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team for the 2012 Supercross and motocross seasons,” said Dubya co-founder John Anderson. “They have a great lineup of riders this year, and have positioned themselves as a powerhouse Honda Lites effort. We are proud to be a part of their race program.”
The TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda racers will be using Talon’s carbon-centered hubs. This hub’s carbon center tube is flanked by aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, durability and weight savings. These Talon Carbon Hubs will be laced to D.I.D’s ultra-strong Dirt Star ST-X rims for the ultimate in durability.
The 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship begins this Saturday, January 7th at Anaheim Stadium. A complete schedule of 2012 races can be found by visiting www.supercrossonline.com.
For more information on Dubya USA’s Talon/D.I.D wheelsets as well as other products, visit www.dubyausa.com. For the latest news and updates, like Dubya on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dubyausa and follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/dubyausa.
- 20.08.2014 : Will Power Dominates at The Milwaukee Mile 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 20.08.2014 : Raceline Pirelli Suzuki Back on Track for Gladstone | Motocross - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
- 20.08.2014 : Rain Check: Jessy Nelson Grabs His First Moto Win | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 19.08.2014 : Team Target Claims Two Top-Five Finishes at Milwaukee 2014 | IndyCar - Milwaukee, WI
- 19.08.2014 : Semenuk Becomes Most Decorated Athlete in Crankworx Slopestyle History | Freeride MTB - Whistler, Canada
- 18.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Score First National Motocross Win in Indiana Mud | AMA Motocross - Crawfordsville, IN
- 15.08.2014 : Interview: Curtis Keene Speaks on Racing, His Career and More | Enduro - Whistler, Canada
- 15.08.2014 : Inside the Mind of Whistler's Brandon Semenuk | Freeride MTB - Interview
- 12.08.2014 : TLD / MavTV / Honda's Malcolm Stewart Continues Road to Recovery | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 11.08.2014 : Open Mic: Fredrik Noren After Unadilla | AMA Motocross - New Berlin, NY