TLD Team Ride Dubya USA Wheelsets for 2012 SX Season
Dubya USA PR - Orange, CA
Dubya USA is pleased to announce that Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and Travis Baker will be using Dubya USA’s Talon / D.I.D custom wheelsets for the 2012 Supercross season.
“We’re happy to be continuing our relationship with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team for the 2012 Supercross and motocross seasons,” said Dubya co-founder John Anderson. “They have a great lineup of riders this year, and have positioned themselves as a powerhouse Honda Lites effort. We are proud to be a part of their race program.”
The TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda racers will be using Talon’s carbon-centered hubs. This hub’s carbon center tube is flanked by aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, durability and weight savings. These Talon Carbon Hubs will be laced to D.I.D’s ultra-strong Dirt Star ST-X rims for the ultimate in durability.
The 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship begins this Saturday, January 7th at Anaheim Stadium. A complete schedule of 2012 races can be found by visiting www.supercrossonline.com.
For more information on Dubya USA’s Talon/D.I.D wheelsets as well as other products, visit www.dubyausa.com. For the latest news and updates, like Dubya on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dubyausa and follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/dubyausa.
- 07.03.2014 : Servia to Race Select Races with Rahal Letterman Lanigan | IndyCar - Brownsburg, IN
- 06.03.2014 : Interview: Cole Seely - Replacement Killer | Supercross - TWMX Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Where Are They Now - Dave Cullinan | MTB - Interview
- 05.03.2014 : Troy Lee Designs' Malcolm Stewart to Race Daytona Supercross | Supercross - Corona, CA
- 04.03.2014 : Herfindahl and Joanis Win Pro Finals In Cross-Country and Snocross | Snocross - Warroad, MN
- 03.03.2014 : Honda Red Riders Crowd the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 03.03.2014 : SCORE San Felipe 250 Victory Marks Historic Feat For Vildosola Racing | Off-Road - San Felipe, Mexico
- 28.02.2014 : SRAM Announces Formation of SRAM / Troy Lee Designs Mountain Bike Team | Chicago, IL
- 27.02.2014 : Interview: TLD Enduro Rider Bryan Regnier | MTB - France
- 27.02.2014 : Seely Joins Team Honda Muscle Milk in Indianapolis | Supercross - Torrance, CA