TLD Team Ride Dubya USA Wheelsets for 2012 SX Season
Dubya USA PR - Orange, CA
Dubya USA is pleased to announce that Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda’s Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and Travis Baker will be using Dubya USA’s Talon / D.I.D custom wheelsets for the 2012 Supercross season.
“We’re happy to be continuing our relationship with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda team for the 2012 Supercross and motocross seasons,” said Dubya co-founder John Anderson. “They have a great lineup of riders this year, and have positioned themselves as a powerhouse Honda Lites effort. We are proud to be a part of their race program.”
The TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda racers will be using Talon’s carbon-centered hubs. This hub’s carbon center tube is flanked by aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum strength, durability and weight savings. These Talon Carbon Hubs will be laced to D.I.D’s ultra-strong Dirt Star ST-X rims for the ultimate in durability.
The 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship begins this Saturday, January 7th at Anaheim Stadium. A complete schedule of 2012 races can be found by visiting www.supercrossonline.com.
For more information on Dubya USA’s Talon/D.I.D wheelsets as well as other products, visit www.dubyausa.com. For the latest news and updates, like Dubya on Facebook at www.facebook.com/dubyausa and follow them on Twitter at www.twitter.com/dubyausa.
- 10.02.2016 : Troy Lee Designed Porsche | Stuttgart, Germany
- 09.02.2016 : TLD Re-signs Brandon Semenuk | Corona, CA
- 06.02.2016 : Phoenix Race Report | Phoenix, AZ
- 30.01.2016 : Oakland SX Race Report | Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2016 : Race Report Anaheim 2 | Anaheim, CA
- 16.01.2016 : Race Report San Diego 1 | San Diego, CA
- 15.01.2016 : Update On Jessy Nelson's Practice Crash | Corona, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Jessy Nelson Starts Off in Championship Hunt | Anaheim, CA
- 09.01.2016 : TLDs Cole Seely Races to Podium Finish at Season Opener | Anaheim, CA
- 01.01.2016 : TLD And FMF Factory KTM Offroad Partner | Corona, CA