TLD Signs Amateur Justin Hoeft for 2013 and Beyond
Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is proud to announce the multi-year signing of rising star Justin Hoeft to the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Amateur Race Team.
In the 2012 season alone, Justin became the Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Champion in the 85cc Stock and Mod classes, the Mammoth Motocross Super Mini Champion and 85cc Champion, as well as the James Stewart Spring Championship 85cc Stock and Mod Champion.
The talented young rider enters the new year with confidence.
"I am excited for this opportunity with the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda Team," says Hoeft. "I've always liked TLD and am proud to represent them in the amateur class."
Team manager, Tyler Keefe, is also excited about what Justin will bring to the team.
"With Jessy already called up to the 250 class, we wanted to bring on a new amateur rider to work with. Justin has tons of raw talent and we are looking forward to working with him and having a successful season in 2013 and beyond."
Hoeft joins Cole Seely, Christian Craig, Jessy Nelson and Tarah Gieger under the Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda tent.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA