TLD / Red Bull / Seaspan / PPG / Honda Signs Joey Pascarella
2009 XTRM/AMA Supermoto Championship
Joey has shown that he has the speed and determination to contend for championships and with the equipment and support of the sport's top team he'll be expected to bring home a fourth title for the TLD crew.
"I'm really excited to be a part of the team," said Pascarella. He added, "I know the bikes are good and this is my best chance to win races."
Joey's teammate on the 450 hasn't been set in stone just yet, but it looks like it will be someone who is no stranger to the Troy Lee Designs team. Stay tuned for more on that soon.
The XTRM AMA Supermoto series kicks off on March 22nd at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana in conjunction with the AMA Superbike series. The series then travels to Sonoma, CA, Las Vegas, NV, Salt Lake City, UT, Los Angeles, CA and Mammoth Mountain, Ca for the series finale. For more information on the series please log on to www.xtrm.com.
The Troy Lee Designs / Red Bull / Seaspan / PPG / Honda race team would like to thank all of the amazing companies that have supported our racing efforts over the years. We would also like to welcome our new sponsors that will be an integral part of the crew in years to come. Among those are Seaspan, Avia, Skullcandy, Rossignol, Kasey Kahne Racing and Icon Aircraft. These companies have come onboard for 2009 and we are excited about working with them.
We would also like to acknowledge the sponsors that are returning this year. Those include American Honda, Wings for Life, PPG, Pacific Collision Centers, Couts Heating and Cooling, Dunlop, VP Racing Fuels, Pro Circuit, Pro Honda Oils, Renthal, ODI, Excel, RK, N-Style, Selle Italia, Alpinestars, Jimmy Vasser, Cornwell Tools, Cumberland, Cycra, Malcolm Smith, Flexfit, Hinson, Leatt Brace, Light Speed, MetTec, Momo, Muc-Off, QTM, Talon Hubs, CRF's Only and Twin Air. We could not go racing without you. Thank you for your support of the Troy Lee Designs Race Team.
- 17.10.2014 : Vinny Nuzzolilli AMA Pro Hillclimb Unlimited Champion | Pro Hillclimb - Oregonia, OH
- 13.10.2014 : Greg Hancock Is 2014 Speedway World Champion | Speedway - Torun, Poland
- 06.10.2014 : Jessy Nelson 3rd at Red Bull Straight Rhythm 2014 | Race Team - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Red Bull / KTM Signs Darryn Durham | Race Team - Corona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : 32 Riders to Compete in Red Bull Straight Rhythm at Fairplex on October 4 | Supercross - Pomona, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Vildosola Racing Leads the SCORE International Championship | SCORE - Imperial Valley, CA
- 03.10.2014 : Darryn Durham - Back In Orange And Black | Race Team
- 01.10.2014 : Brandon Semenuk is the FMB Overall Champion | Freeride MTB - Virgin, UT
- 29.09.2014 : Willoughby and Pajon Victorious at Chula Vista BMX | BMX - Chula Vista, CA
- 12.09.2014 : Healing Hancock Fights Back | Speedway - Vojens, Denmark