TLD / Red Bull / Honda's Jeff Ward Extends Points Lead
AMA Supermoto - Las Vegas, NV
The main event at South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas was shaping up to be a barn-burner. Ward and Mark Burkhart came into the race tied for the points lead with French rider Sylvain Bidart trailing by one. Early in the main event Ward and Burkhart were going back and forth for the third spot with Bidart right behind them.
Then, just before the midway point in the race, Burkhart went down. Ward took advantage of the situation and put as much ground as he could between himself and his championship rival. At the checkers Wardy was third, Bidart was fourth and Burkhart was seventh.
The series now takes a break until September where the Salt Lake City and Mammoth Mountain rounds finish up the series. Jeff holds a three point lead over Bidart and a five point lead over Mark Burkhart heading into the break.
The Troy Lee Designs/ Red Bull/ Honda Supermoto team now sets it's sights on the Summer X Games which is set to take place on August 1st in Los Angeles. Jeff Ward is the reigning gold medal winner and he will look to earn his third medal this summer.
- 15.04.2014 : Patrick Long Finishes 5th at Long Beach 2014 | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Team Target Comes Up Just Short on the Streets of Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 15.04.2014 : Power and Montoya Both Finish In Top-5 at Long Beach | IndyCar - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Cole Seely Steals a Win in Seattle | Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda in Seattle
- 14.04.2014 : Scott Pruett and Memo Rojas Victorious at Long Beach | TUSCC - Long Beach, CA
- 14.04.2014 : Monday Conversation: Cole Seely After Seattle SX | Supercross - Racer X Interview
- 14.04.2014 : TLD Athletes Have Exceptional Weekend in Multiple Disciplines and Events | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.04.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Pre-Race Report: Long Beach Grand Prix 2014 | Auto Racing - Long Beach, CA
- 09.04.2014 : Strong Comeback for Valentin Teillet | Motocross - Gueugnon, France
- 07.04.2014 : Open Mic: Houston Interviews - Cole Seely | Supercross - Racer X Interview