TLD Inks Jessy Nelson for Multiple Years
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda - Corona, CA
As the 2012 AMA Rookie of the Year, Jessy expected big things coming into the 2013 season. Unfortunately, a few injuries this summer put the brakes on his 2013 racing plans, but those roadblocks haven’t stopped Nelson from optimistically looking ahead to 2014.
“I’m so excited to be staying here with Troy’s team,” says Nelson. “I love the atmosphere here and I know our equipment is the best, so there’s no reason I can’t win races. This year was a bit of a bummer with the injuries and stuff, but I’m already looking forward to next year and I expect a lot out of myself.”
The Troy Lee Designs team has been awaiting Jessy’s return to the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals this summer after an elbow injury placed him on the sidelines. As of now, no date has been set for Nelson’s return, but he is getting close.
“We haven’t decided a date for his return but he’s healing up and it shouldn’t be long before he’s back out there,” explains team manager Tyler Keefe. “We just want to make sure he’s 100%.”
Look for Jessy to return at a National later this summer.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 11.12.2013 : Interview with Artist Tom Fritz | Art - Megadeluxe.com Interview
- 11.12.2013 : Colton Facciotti to Gopher Dunes Racing TLD Honda for 2014 | Supercross/Motocross - TLD Canada
- 10.12.2013 : Christian Brothers Racing Win Two and Extend Points Lead | Snocross - Bessemer, MI
- 10.12.2013 : TLD to Back Hope Tech Enduro & DH Team for 2014 | MTB - United Kingdom
- 10.12.2013 : Stewart Goes 10-3 at Geneva SX | Supercross - Geneva, Switzerland
- 10.12.2013 : Sporting Achievement of the Year 2013 Finalist: Scott Dixon | IndyCar - New Zealand
- 10.12.2013 : Last Call - Eliot Jackson Interview | MTB - Pinkbike Interview
- 09.12.2013 : KTM Re-Signs Chris Fillmore to Superbike Team | Superbike - Murrieta, CA
- 09.12.2013 : GT BMX Team Goes Big at Grand Nationals | BMX - Tulsa, OK
- 05.12.2013 : Red Bull Straight Rhythm to Debut on NBC | Supercross - Red Bull