TLD Inks Jessy Nelson for Multiple Years
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda - Corona, CA
As the 2012 AMA Rookie of the Year, Jessy expected big things coming into the 2013 season. Unfortunately, a few injuries this summer put the brakes on his 2013 racing plans, but those roadblocks haven’t stopped Nelson from optimistically looking ahead to 2014.
“I’m so excited to be staying here with Troy’s team,” says Nelson. “I love the atmosphere here and I know our equipment is the best, so there’s no reason I can’t win races. This year was a bit of a bummer with the injuries and stuff, but I’m already looking forward to next year and I expect a lot out of myself.”
The Troy Lee Designs team has been awaiting Jessy’s return to the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals this summer after an elbow injury placed him on the sidelines. As of now, no date has been set for Nelson’s return, but he is getting close.
“We haven’t decided a date for his return but he’s healing up and it shouldn’t be long before he’s back out there,” explains team manager Tyler Keefe. “We just want to make sure he’s 100%.”
Look for Jessy to return at a National later this summer.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 28.08.2014 : Unsung Hero: Fredrik Noren on the 2014 MX Season | AMA Motocross - RacerX Interview
- 27.08.2014 : Micky Dymond to Race 2nd Annual AMA Sturgis Supermoto Race | Supermoto - Sturgis, SD
- 27.08.2014 : Colton Facciotti Discusses Utah And Latvia | Motocross - Canada
- 26.08.2014 : Ken Block Takes 2nd at GRC Daytona and Moves Into 2nd In the Championship | Rallycross - Daytona Beach, FL
- 26.08.2014 : Chaz Mostert 'Rains' Supreme At Sydney Motorsport Park 400 | V8 Supercars - Sydney, Australia
- 26.08.2014 : Cole Seely Signs With American Honda | Supercross and Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 26.08.2014 : Dany Torres Takes 2nd In Red Bull X-Fighters Pretoria | FMX - Pretoria, South Africa
- 25.08.2014 : Troy Lee Designs Closes Outdoor Season in Utah | AMA Motocross - Tooele, UT
- 25.08.2014 : New Factory Honda Rider Cole Seely Signs Multi-Year Deal With TLD | AMA Motocross - Corona, CA
- 25.08.2014 : Dixon Claims Second Win of the Season at Sonoma | IndyCar - Sonoma, CA