TLD Inks Jessy Nelson for Multiple Years
TLD / Lucas Oil / Honda - Corona, CA
As the 2012 AMA Rookie of the Year, Jessy expected big things coming into the 2013 season. Unfortunately, a few injuries this summer put the brakes on his 2013 racing plans, but those roadblocks haven’t stopped Nelson from optimistically looking ahead to 2014.
“I’m so excited to be staying here with Troy’s team,” says Nelson. “I love the atmosphere here and I know our equipment is the best, so there’s no reason I can’t win races. This year was a bit of a bummer with the injuries and stuff, but I’m already looking forward to next year and I expect a lot out of myself.”
The Troy Lee Designs team has been awaiting Jessy’s return to the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Nationals this summer after an elbow injury placed him on the sidelines. As of now, no date has been set for Nelson’s return, but he is getting close.
“We haven’t decided a date for his return but he’s healing up and it shouldn’t be long before he’s back out there,” explains team manager Tyler Keefe. “We just want to make sure he’s 100%.”
Look for Jessy to return at a National later this summer.
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Pro Tork, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, MavTV, ODI, McQueen Racing, Method Race Wheels, Sol Republic, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, Enjoy, VP Racing Fuels, DubyaUSA/Talon, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Boyesen, Caprillo, Moto Brew, Vortex, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
- 30.01.2015 : Justin Jones Tops Bud Light SCORE San Felipe 250 | Off-Road - Baja, Mexico
- 28.01.2015 : Brandon Semenuk Slopestyle/Freeride Athlete of the Year | MTB - Pinkbike Awards
- 28.01.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wins Gold at Winter X Games 2015 | Snowmobile Hillcross - Aspen, CO
- 28.01.2015 : Tye Simmonds Scores 1st Place Finish at Deep Well MX | Off-Road - Alice Springs, Australia
- 26.01.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Rider Cole Seely Grabs Season Best Finish in Fifth | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 26.01.2015 : Chip Ganassi Racing Wins Record Sixth Rolex 24 At Daytona | Rolex 24 Hours - Daytona Beach, FL
- 24.01.2015 : Nelson Passes a Dozen Riders En Route to a Top 10 Finish | AMA Supercross - Oakland, CA
- 23.01.2015 : Scott Pruett Aims for Record Sixth Win at Rolex 24 Endurance Race | TUDOR - Daytona Beach, FL
- 23.01.2015 : Lusty Industries Athletes Long and Simmonds Take On Deep Well MX | Motocross - Alice Springs, Australia
- 22.01.2015 : ESM’s 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home & the Rolex 24 | WEC & TUDOR - Riviera Beach, FL