TLD & Epic Action Cam Launch POV Video Contest
Point of View Twideo Contest
Troy Lee Designs and Epic Action Video Camera today launch a unique video contest for their fans. This is the first contest ever, using the Twideo Contest platform integrating Twitter and Facebook as a way for fans to vote on their favorite videos.
How the contest works:
+ Shoot your own POV (Point of View) video at your favorite track or riding spot.
+ Upload your video to video.troyleedesigns.com
+ Vote for your favorite video. Share with friends on Twitter or Facebook
+ Videos will be ranked according to a score, which considers Twitter messages sent through the video's page on the contest site, Facebook shares of the video's page on the contest site, and YouTube views of the video.
+ Every 2 weeks an Epic Wide Action Video Camera will be awarded to the top video with the most votes during that period. The Grand prize is Troy Lee Designs D2 Black or SE2 History Helmet with Epic Wide Camera attached - to the overall top voted video.
Grand prize winner will be announced at the conclusion of the contest on February 28th, 2010.
About Troy Lee Designs
What began as a hobby of a motocross racing teenager named Troy Lee over 29 years ago, painting helmets in his parents garage for his friends, has grown to become recognized as the premier custom helmet paint shop in the world. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a product line from helmet visors and graphics, to casual wear and Motosports & Mountain biking gear. TLD is the place where "The World's Fastest Racers" go when only the best will do.
About Epic Action Video Cam
EPIC brings Action Sports, Motorsports and Adventure enthusiasts into the world of YouTube with a self-contained, ultra compact, lightweight digital video camera ideal for capturing your best moments from the athlete's point of view. Weighing just three ounces, the new WIDE ANGLE version of the already popular Epic Action Video Cam can go anywhere; whether it is mounted to your helmet, your board, your handlebars, your kayak or the your car hood, it brings a new perspective to video. The high resolution video and SD compatible memory with up to 200 minutes of video at 30 frames per second and audio makes this an ideal tool for capturing those unforgettable moments with a 168 degree Wide Angle lens. And if that is not enough, this unit doubles as a 5 Mega Pixel camera with Burst Mode Technology™ for multiple still images. Multiple mounting adaptors make this a must have for any enthusiast. For more information, visit www.epicstealthcam.com
About Twideo Contest
The Twideo Contest platform is a customizable social media contest solution. It is integrated with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, and its unique voting system encourages users to share their favorite videos with their networks of friends. This ensures that participants promote only the most interesting content, which then draws viral traffic and engagement to the contest holder's brand and social media presence. For more information, visit twideocontest.com
- 25.03.2015 : Post Claims 5th Straight Elite Women's U.S. National Champion Title | BMX - Rock Hill, SC
- 25.03.2015 : Christian Brothers Racing Wraps Up 2014-2015 Season At Lake Geneva Snocross | Snocross - Lake Geneva, WI
- 24.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Makes It Back-To-Back Podium Finishes in Detroit | AMA Supercross - Detroit, MI
- 20.03.2015 : Top 5 for Vildosola Racing in the Polaris RZR Mint 400 | Mint 400 - Las Vegas, NV
- 18.03.2015 : Transworld Motocross Race Series Profile: Max Lee | Motocross - Riverside, CA
- 17.03.2015 : Lusty Industries KTM Team Riders Top 5 at Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : TLD’s Seely Returns to the Podium in Indianapolis | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN
- 16.03.2015 : Toby Price Finishes Second In Melbourne Enduro-X | Australian Enduro-X - Melbourne, Australia
- 16.03.2015 : Top 5 For The 5: Kasey Kahne Finishes 4th At Phoenix | NASCAR - Phoenix, AZ
- 16.03.2015 : Insight: Cole Seely After Indy SX 2015 | AMA Supercross - Indianapolis, IN