TLD / Dubya USA 'Get to Know the Team' Giveaway
Supercross Season Giveaway
The 2012 Supercross Season is underway, and TLD and team sponsor Dubya USA are joining forces to give TLD Race Team fans the chance to win some great goodies with the 'Get to Know the Team' Giveaway!
In order to be eligible to win, you must first go to Dubya USA's Facebook page and "Like" them.
The Monday after each West Coast Supercross, TLD will post a video on Dubya USA's Wall of the Team TLD racers answering the prior Supercross' 2 'Questions of the Week.' To enter, comment on the video with a question you would like the TLD Team to answer.
Before the next Supercross, Dubya USA will choose 2 'Question of the Week' winners who will get their questions answered by the team, and 8 'Runner Up' question winners.
The 2 'Question of the Week' winners will be hooked up with prizes that will include TLD swag and Team Sticker Sets, and a Dubya USA t-shirt, sprocket and stickers!
The 8 'Runner Up' question winners don't go away empty handed. They will receive TLD Team Sticker Sets and Dubya USA stickers!
All 10 winners will be announced on the TLD and Dubya USA Facebook pages with the Monday videos.
Today is the first day of the giveaway, so keep you eye on the Dubya USA Facebook page for your first chance to ask the TLD Team a question!
TLD would like to thank all of our team sponsors: Lucas Oil, American Honda, PPG, Red Bull, Adidas, Oakley, Seaspan, Fender®, Dunlop, Renthal, Alpinestars, ODI, McQueen Racing, Hot Wheels, GoPro, Shock Doctor, Pro Circuit, Showa, VQ OrthoCare, Couts Heating & Cooling, Specialized, Kasey Kahne, N-Style, VP Racin Fuels, DubyaUSA, Moto Tassinari, PixelMags, ARC, Braking, Cycra, Mammoth Mountain, DID, Dirt Star, Hinson, Twin Air, Pacific Collision Centers, Sports Care Center, Elrod Racing, and New Era.
About Dubya USA:
Based in Southern California, Dubya USA was founded by Kristin White Anderson to be your number one source for all things wheel. The daughter of White Brothers owner/founder Tom White, Kristin named Dubya as a play off the letter “W” found in the family name.
Another member of the Dubya Team John Anderson, himself a White Brothers employee for nearly 20 years, brings decades of experience with professional-grade wheel components to the table. Their experience, combined with Dubya’s status as the exclusive distributor of high quality components like Talon Hubs and Sprockets and Kite Performance Products makes Dubya the ideal source to satisfy your or your customers’ needs.
All Dubya USA wheelsets begin with a Talon or Kite hub, which are then laced to your choice of D.I.D or Excel rims using ultra-strong Bull Dog, Buchanan or Kite spokes by our skilled staff. Our wheelsets have been tested by top athletes in everything from supercross to supermoto, and have proven time and again that they are the best in the business. We offer one day turnaround on all wheelset orders, even on custom jobs!
In addition to our pre-made and custom wheelsets, Dubya also distributes Talon Groovelite sprockets and footpegs, Kite footpegs, triple clamps and axle blocks, Galfer USA’s complete line of off-road brake components and kits, and stock wheel lacing services.
- 28.05.2015 : Eighth for Jerome Clementz in EWS#2 Ireland | Enduro MTB - Glenealy, Ireland
- 26.05.2015 : Austin Dillon Dominates Nascar Xfinity Race At Charlotte | NASCAR - Charlotte, NC
- 26.05.2015 : Juan Pablo Montoya Outduels Power To Indianapolis 500 Victory | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 26.05.2015 : TLD’s Nelson Makes First Podium Appearance at Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 25.05.2015 : Seely’s Hard Charging Earned the TLD Rider First Top-10 Finish in the 450 Class | AMA Pro Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.05.2015 : Fredrik Noren to Fill In for Injured Trey Canard | AMA Pro Motocross - Torrance, CA
- 21.05.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Announces New Distributor in Mexico | Playas De Tijuana, Mexico
- 21.05.2015 : Catching Up With Westen Wrozyna | Interview - Canada
- 19.05.2015 : Scott Dixon Earns Pole Position for 99th Indianapolis 500 | IndyCar - Indianapolis, IN
- 19.05.2015 : TLD’s Seely Walks Out of Hangtown with Eyes on Glen Helen | AMA Pro Motocross - Sacramento, CA