TLD Becomes Official Team Honda Apparel Supplier
TLD Headquarters - Corona, CA
Troy Lee Designs is proud and excited to announce a multi-year agreement with American Honda to become the official apparel supplier to the Factory Honda Supercross and Motocross race team for the 2012 season and beyond.
Troy Lee Designs will outfit Team Honda management and technicians with pit shirts, pit jackets, t-shirts, hoodies, pants, hats, beanies, umbrellas and, of course, all the motocross and bicycle gear & helmets needed to keep them protected and looking good on the track and trail.
Troy Lee Designs will introduce a limited collection of the Factory Honda Supercross and Motocross Race Team apparel for the fans, which will be available in March at premium powersport dealers across America.
"We've been with American Honda throughout our entire racing program here at Troy Lee Designs and to continue this relationship and take it to the next level feels like a dream come true,” says Troy Lee. “American Honda engineers premium motorcycles and OHV products throughout their entire line and we feel our apparel product will reflect the same premium quality and design you've come to expect from Honda. We're excited to expand on this relationship with American Honda and can't wait for everyone to see what we're working on."
Honda’s director of racing, Ray Conway, is also excited about joining forces with TLD.
“American Honda has worked with Troy Lee for a number of years on various projects ranging from apparel design to Super Motard championships, so it is a perfect fit for Troy Lee Designs to be the official apparel supplier for Team Honda Muscle Milk,” explains Conway. “With the creative talent that they have at TLD the team is looking forward to some exciting new designs in the years ahead.”
The Troy Lee Designs staff is honored to be partnering with the most successful racing team in motocross history. Be sure to stop by the Team Honda Muscle Milk pits at the season opener in Anaheim and check out the crew’s new apparel.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is the sole distributor of Honda motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and MUVs in the U.S. American Honda's Motorcycle Division conducts the sales, marketing, and operational activities for these products through authorized Honda dealers.
For more information visit: powersports.honda.com
About Troy Lee Designs:
For 30 years, Troy Lee has been customizing helmets "For The World's Fastest Racers." TLD's relentless commitment to creating products that exceed the cutting edge of style, design and quality, has earned them the reputation as an innovator in many different fields of racing. Troy Lee Designs has since expanded into a full force operation, offering a complete line of helmets, apparel and premium protection for off-road motorcycling and bicycling, as well as seasonal lines of sportswear and accessories. Based in Corona, California, Troy Lee Designs has a global network of distributors.
For more information visit: www.troyleedesigns.com/omniweaver/files/stream/p>
- 23.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Hosts Successful Wheels 4 Life Fundraiser | Company - Laguna Beach, CA
- 23.09.2015 : That Winning Feeling: Jessy Nelson Talks USGP Victory | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 22.09.2015 : 250 Words: Troy’s Boys On Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Gritty USGP Performance For Kirk Gibbs | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 21.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs on Top of the World at Glen Helen USGP | Motocross - San Bernardino, CA
- 18.09.2015 : Billy Laninovich - Molding Tomorrow’s Racers | Motocross - TWMX Interview
- 15.09.2015 : Daniel Sanders On Top of the World in ISDE E3 Division | Enduro - Kosice, Slovakia
- 14.09.2015 : Troy Lee Designs Launches All New Adventure Line For 2016 | Company - Corona, CA
- 11.09.2015 : Unsung Hero: Derek Schuster | Motocross - Canada
- 08.09.2015 : Count Me In - Jessy Nelson Talks MXGP Of USA | MXGP - Glen Helen, CA